MAS problems with Truckperformance.com | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MAS problems with Truckperformance.com

flyguy

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Gilbert, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 XLT V8
I mentioned to a few people the last few days that I had a new MAS on the way by Granatelli Motorsports.... I ordered through truckperformance.com.... anyways. It looks like they shipped it to the wrong address and city. Whoo hoo! On my email confimation, the address was right, but when I checked the status of my order online and then called them. They had it wrong. idiots! Sigh.

nick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so you mean a new mas sensor may end up at my doorstep....please o please o please. I'll keep my toes crossed.

lets hope not! hehe. If you get It Ill never get it back. :)

Performance Products - 2 thumbs up

In 3 years of using their service, everything has been received ontime, everything worked to my application needs. I thought that if any of you find any problems with other companies that I would at least share one very good and positive observation from myself.

I ordered from them:
Bilstiens
Sway Bars
Granatellie MAS
Larger Throttle Body
K&N Filter
Performance Chips
Borla Cat Back Exhaust.

http://www.performanceproducts.com

Cya!

Ive done buisness with them before... I had ordered a TB from them... took like 3 weeks... Seems like they dont keep anything in stock and it is drop shipped from the manufacturer....

nick

Back