Meguair's NXT Generation Spray Wax | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Meguair's NXT Generation Spray Wax

I ran out of Zaino, and so I bought Meguair's NXT Generation Spray Wax until my Zaino gets shipped. I washed and waxed both of my Explorers today, and I was very impressed with Meguair's. It only costs about $7.95 I believe, and yet its almost as good as Zaino (which costs me over $100, because I buy the entire set). The Zaino does give a better reflection, but it is only because I buy all the coats and apply all the coats of Zaino, which I believe are 9 in total. I'm pretty sure Meguair's would give a better reflection had I put more coats on, but I only sprayed it on once and then buffed it out.
Anyways, here are the pics (sorry about the low quality, but I took the pics with my cell phone cam):

Bill Kemp said:
Anyone want 3/4 bottle of NXT & about full Spray Wax?
Email / PM me and for $5. for shipping and its yours.
First come, first served....

Someone must want sone NXT.

spindlecone said:
How old is it?

The stuff has only been out a little over a year.

leetz said:
Do u guys use the little pad that came with it to put the wax on? For some reason I don't really like it that much. It's kinda hard for me to use, it keeps falling out of my hand. I have one of those electronic circular waxers, but someone told me that they aren't good for waxing, and that they spray wax everywhere while they spin. What are u guys using to apply/remove the wax?

I haven't used that pad since I was 16..LOL. It doesn't cover enough space. Pre-washed terry cloth is good...you don't want lint...and of course a diffrent cloth to remove. Gotta remove the wax by wiping in a diffrent direction than you used applying of course.

Also, depending on how the paint looks or if you have a garage...it's a good idea to go through the step by step process of paint cleaner first, polish second, wax third....and use spray wax maybe once every three months or so after you wash if you live in a hot climate. Sun and UV rays can be the enemy.

Back