MFT Update V3.10 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MFT Update V3.10

I installed 3.10 from the link in this thread and want to return to 3.08. 3.10 does not allow me to silence navigation tones. If I recall 3.08 has this functionality. Thanks for making 3.10 available but it’s not for me.

I assume I can install the previous version, right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but does anyone know if this update download will work on a 2011 Ford Edge?

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but does anyone know if this update download will work on a 2011 Ford Edge?
Welcome to the Forum Jordan.:wave:
Threads are never dead. Just sleeping, waiting to be awakened.:)

Peter

As long as you have MFT on version 3.5, I believe. If you have lower you'd need to upgrade to 3.5.1 first then 3.10.

MFT updates are not vehicle specific. The update will work on an Edge with MyFord Touch.

Ok...so I guess I already have 3.10. I looked on my VHR and its showing 3.10. When the update finished yesterday it said 3.8, but it must have been 3.10.
Please add the 'Required' trim level (Base, XLT, etc.) to your profile so it shows in the margin. That can be helpful info at times. Thanks.

Peter

Is My.. 3.10 Update In Camera Setting Fixed Guideline Is Gone??? Always On

Is My.. 3.10 Update In Camera Setting Fixed Guideline Is Gone??? Always On
Are you saying that after updating to V3.10 that your guidelines are gone? If, so, have you checked your camera settings?

Are you saying that after updating to V3.10 that your guidelines are gone? If, so, have you checked your camera settings?
Nop

I Say Setting In 3.08 I Have Option To Enable o Disable Guideline Fixed In 3.10 This Option Is Gone Guideline Fixed Always Active
file.jpg

file.jpg

Nop

I Say Setting In 3.08 I Have Option To Enable o Disable Guideline Fixed In 3.10 This Option Is Gone Guideline Fixed Always Active

Okay, I understand. I don't think that is a problem. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it. Is your Camera Delay also set to ON? Hard to tell. I have my 'Delay' set to ON as I like that better.

Peter

Okay, I understand. I don't think that is a problem. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it. Is your Camera Delay also set to ON? Hard to tell. I have my 'Delay' set to ON as I like that better.

Peter
Oks Let Me Set On :thumbsup:

Has anyone else experienced intermittent issues with Sync 2 / OS 11.3.1? I think I have attempted every remedy I can think of and still no luck.

Issue:
When connecting my iPhone 7 with iOS 11.3.1 / Sync 2 v3.8 - I seem to lose connection to the USB (bluetooth connect still works). But I lose the ability to charge and connect via lightening plug/USB after about 7 minutes of being plugged. In addition, the Navigation card (A4) will show a fault - then the system freezes for a 1 minute or 2 and resets itself (performs routine maintenance).

What I have tried:
Changed USB cords
Sync Master Reset - 2 or 3 times. Still no fix
Reset my iPhone - 2 or 3 times. Still no fix
Called Sync support - suggest I update to 3.10, but need to go to the dealer for this....however, thanks to this forum, that visit was not necessary.
Updated Sync 2 to 3.10. Still no fix

Anyone else have a similar issue?

I am tempted to to try a DIY Sync 3 conversion....

I installed 3.10 from the link in this thread and want to return to 3.08. 3.10 does not allow me to silence navigation tones. If I recall 3.08 has this functionality. Thanks for making 3.10 available but it’s not for me.

I assume I can install the previous version, right?
Old post but updating as I found a way to mute. I just installed the 3.10 version today and immediately noticed the mute navigation button missing but I found the option. It is in Menu option when the route guidance is running. Hope this helps someone. I also felt that navigation is little faster.

Also, I order A9 maps and lets see if that adds anything more to this.

Anyone here activated speed cameras with forscan? any other useful mods in Navigation. I am also getting the modified ELM327 scanner to program some features I found interesting from the excel sheet found on this forum.

Not sure if its related to v.3.10 or not but after installing v3.10, I got Forscan and tried to add options like Navigation speed cameras but after adding it, I am loosing travellink shortcut in the information section of MFT. Anyone has the same problem and found a solution?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had the same issue and went back to ‘as built’ and travel link came back

Back