Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribing...I'll be there!

How many rigs do we have so far?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be there to some extent. I've got vacation for the week prior through the 31st. I'm waiting to see if I can pick up some more vacation the 2-3 days after to drive home. I'll be there. In my JEEP (with ford axles!)

As of this time I will be there. I will combine it with a trip to Farmington NM and see Mom(and all the great trails there).:salute:

We need a few more Sally's from the East Coast to get out there. I hope someone can make it from further east than Chicago!

Also, how early have people showed up in the past? And do people just wheel sat/sun or is Friday in the mix too?

Also, how early have people showed up in the past? And do people just wheel sat/sun or is Friday in the mix too?

A lot of people have showed up early in the past. Usually Thursday evening run and also a Friday run. Some also stay Monday sometimes. I may not make it out early this year and I'll probably be arriving late Friday night.

I just put in for the time off. I will post again when I get it Oked

Tim

Put me down for a IN for sure. I can be there Thursday night. We should make a thread that post's two lists. One that has the names of those going for sure and one of the probably's (over 50% sure)

Example of what I was thinking

There for sure

Name:.........................Day arriving:
Turboexplorer...............Thursday night to Sun

And so on

Maybe's
Name:.........................Depends on?
Brian1..........................See what situation is (work)

Something like that? I don't know would be cool to have a list of those going.

Put me down for a IN for sure. I can be there Thursday night. We should make a thread that post's two lists. One that has the names of those going for sure and one of the probably's (over 50% sure)

Example of what I was thinking

There for sure

Name:.........................Day arriving:
Turboexplorer...............Thursday night to Sun

And so on

Maybe's
Name:.........................Depends on?
Brian1..........................See what situation is (work)

Something like that? I don't know would be cool to have a list of those going.

Great idea! Who's in charge here?:dunno:

Ya a list would be sweet. We need a mod to jump on it, i'll ask in the morning when there sober.

Already planning for this run!

I'm planning to make it this year, unless something unexspected comes up.

You better Stic! Bring the rest of your Cal crew to! ;)

First post updated. EVERYONE needs to read it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the update Mike:biggthump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back