Moab 2010, MAY 22-23 | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2010, MAY 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled in last night about PM. Woke up about AM this morning. Relaxing now.

Hey Kevin, glad you made it safe and sound.

Ralph left Florida this morning about 3:00 AM in his heep. He arrived at his first stop in Tallahassee around 2:00 PM today. Leaves tomorrow and next stop is Kansas City, Kansas. He'll be getting into Moab Thursday afternoon.

We leave Wednesday morning and should be getting into Moab Thursday afternoon. Can't wait.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

THAT DOES NOT WORK AS A WEB WHEELER! You have to be there to throw down the gauntlet.

However, I will find the time to go walk the trail since I am getting there early and am looking for something to break on Sunday. Damn I wish I had Hydro assist steering! anybody got lots of spare 297 u-joints?

Damn good thing I still got my magnet I got from Dannybot last trip "frequent stops", cause there's gonna be lots.

I need a good spotter, obviously. Any volunteers?

yeah it does dammit it works and I swear next year if we are both there we will both run it!

We Made It!!!

Pulled into The Holiday Inn Express at 10 pm. Chillin with some Bud Light Lime. Looking forward to some wheeling and site seeing this week. Al

Just about all packed, almost ready to go. Plan on leaving early tomorrow AM and arriving in Moab by 6 pm. The hard part...trying to get some sleep tonite, I'm so ready to go now!

67 Truck - We're over at Canyonlands RV site (behind the Texaco two blocks south of City Market) and planning on running Metal Masher this morning and 7 Mile Rim if we can fit it in.

The plan is to leave around 8:30 (but we're pretty flexible) swing by if you get this...
Posted via Mobile Device

67 - Also, look for us at City Market in the same time frame - - DWD's got the big red Explorer (easiest to see). What kind / color rig do you have?
Posted via Mobile Device

Wednesday Morning

Hi, Looking for you guys on Wednesday morning at 8:30 at the market. Going site seeing today with the wife. My rig is a '94 green LTD Explorer, see you soon. |Al

this sucks dam I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad:

this sucks dam I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad:

There is still time to make it:)

Well we did Top of the World Yesterday and Metal Masher today with nama casualties, breakage, or body damage. Unless you count the shifter linkage on Paul's Atlas II.

There is still time to make it:)

Well we did Top of the World Yesterday and Metal Masher today with nama casualties, breakage, or body damage. Unless you count the shifter linkage on Paul's Atlas II.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Proof we are here

Attachments

• DSC01401.JPG
    DSC01401.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC01420.JPG
    DSC01420.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC01411.JPG
    DSC01411.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 278
  • DSC01399.JPG
    DSC01399.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 274

I'm calling photoshop and/or repost.

I'm calling photoshop and/or repost.

You know damn well every attempt I have made to top of the world I have broken. I finally made it.

The E-clip is giving the guy fits here at 4x4 Outpost - - better him than me in (potentially) wet gravel at Canyonlands... Worth every penny. Bought, not built, right Kevin? F'you! :)
Need to borrow the magnet...

Moab Brewery for dinner?

Paul
Posted via Mobile Device

Sitting on a ledge with a 3,000+ ft drop. You guys are nuts!

Gads I wish I was there. It's been too long.

Moab Brewery for dinner?

Paul
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, sounds good. Swing by camp when you are done at the shop.

Al, the three of us are going to the Moab Brewery for dinner. We'll be there at 5 if you want to come.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back