Moab 2010, MAY 22-23 | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2010, MAY 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought we were doing that trail Saturday:confused:

I thought you were going to be here Thursday night:rolleyes:

We can do it again cause I have to take Painter Ken up Rose Garden Hill. This is the redemption tour of Moab. I have been trying to get theat picture for years and either carnage or whatever has stopped me. Today we did Metal Masher to kill Paul's demons.

Tomorrow we are looking at cliff hanger with a option for 7 mile rim if we have the time.

I want to do the big 3 this trip. Hope some people are interested in that as well. Sick pics Kevin. I did that trail last month! Not much of a challenge, but boy the view was worth it! Looking forward to seeing you all Friday. Me and phil will leave early friday, we should be in early afternoon.

The E-clip is giving the guy fits here at 4x4 Outpost - - better him than me in (potentially) wet gravel at Canyonlands... Worth every penny. Bought, not built, right Kevin? F'you! :)
Need to borrow the magnet...

Moab Brewery for dinner?

Paul
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope you guys get this taken care of before I get there but just in case I do have a set of Atlas II explorer shifters just sitting here in the garage ;)

Quick question.... This being my first trip to Moab. It seems that you guys are in and around the town? I guess I was thinking it was like Truck haven (Barren), so I do not need to bring food and water for 5 days of dry camping?

I am staying at the tent site in Cayonlands. I started packing the grub box, 5 gal water cans, and stoves when I see you guys are eating dinner at a restaurant?

Can you help the newby out and explain the surroundings?

I am out of here tomarrow Noon!

Quick question.... This being my first trip to Moab. It seems that you guys are in and around the town? I guess I was thinking it was like Truck haven (Barren), so I do not need to bring food and water for 5 days of dry camping?

I am staying at the tent site in Cayonlands. I started packing the grub box, 5 gal water cans, and stoves when I see you guys are eating dinner at a restaurant?

Can you help the newby out and explain the surroundings?

I am out of here tomarrow Noon!

Don't worry it is just the average small town USA. About 10,000 people and almost everything you need except walmart and good beer :D All the trails are within 15-20 miles of town.

Thanks! I will just throw in the good beer and go then. Seems I can get everything I need in town.

Rolling out here in 30 minutes. We'll be there Thursday evening sometime.

:bounce:

I have arrived safely. Safe travels and moaning for all! If I run into anyone, I'll holler!

I'll be on my way tomorrow after work, showing up hopefully around 10 PM at the Canyonlands Campground.

Save some good trails for the weekend! Can't wait!

Changed res. to cantonlands camp ground see you Fri.
Posted via Mobile Device

Char and I will be there Friday, right around dinner. We'll be up for Moab Brewery:chug:

Char and I will be there Friday, right around dinner. We'll be up for Moab Brewery:chug:

drink one or two or so for me

Ran Cliffhanger today. Paul has deemed that his favorite trail, despite the fact that it ate his rear u-joint.

We had 5 rigs and it took us all day, but what a great trail.

How about some pics.... I was wondering what the Cliffhanger obstacle looked like now if there's been further erosion; it's been a few years since I ran it. It definitely gets your undivided attention :D

How about some pics.... I was wondering what the Cliffhanger obstacle looked like now if there's been further erosion; it's been a few years since I ran it. It definitely gets your undivided attention :D

Last time I did that trail was with you I think. Not much has changed on it though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Poison spider, golden spike, and soemthing in between that I can't remember...

Poison Spider, Golden Spike, then Gold Bar Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back