Moab 2011 - May 21 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2011 - May 21

Moab Date - May 14th or the 21st 2011??

• May 14 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:( Moab plans thwarted

Unfinished projects (due to weather) turned Moab from "the trip of the year" into a dream.

Have fun guys, more videos!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

J

Happy 4 u guys its been along time wish we were there to celebrate ur return! Have fun!

Also wondering if Ryan is as crazy a driver as he used to be?

Well... Yes and No... LOL Got the fam with me and the Wife says not allowed this time. Gotta drive back home blah blah blah.... LOL

That and its not lifted so I don't even know its capabilities yet... :)

Never even drove the old one off-road stock. It was lifted right away... This one I am not wasting the money on this suspension. Would rather spend it on SAS business.

Once again the Computer illiteracy in me rules.....cuz i just cant seem to find any pictures or serious videos on this thread.....hmmm. can i get a lil help?

Try facebook.;)

Ran some great trails the last two days here. Check Facebook for some good pics!

No offense anyone but it seems like a good year to skip. But I stll love driving through colorado, and utah and you just cant take that away. I really missed this trip.. I think me and brad are going in august for a week, that will include rafting, rockcrawling, rzr rentals, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

No offense anyone but it seems like a good year to skip

Saturday and Sunday were absolutely beautiful couldn't have asked for better weather. On top of that, the dust was way down because of the moisture in the soil and the fact that the slick rock had been "washed off".

I'll take a bit of rain and cooler days over 100 degrees any time. This time of year you can never tell what mother nature might have in mind as we have seen nearly 100 degrees on this same weekend in previous years.

Now that I am home I will get pictures and videos up tomorrow.
Allen,Gary and Paul PM your address I will send you a disk if you want one

Yep, Planning a trip august 26-sept 5th should be a great time!! Glad you all had fun!

Saturday and Sunday were absolutely beautiful couldn't have asked for better weather. On top of that, the dust was way down because of the moisture in the soil and the fact that the slick rock had been "washed off".

I'll take a bit of rain and cooler days over 100 degrees any time. This time of year you can never tell what mother nature might have in mind as we have seen nearly 100 degrees on this same weekend in previous years.

I agree! It was very awesome to be out here in these temps. Our family had a great time out here.

Crash on I17 ramp. Drive home was going well... Stuck for awhile now :(

That's pretty funny to see.

Finally made it home. An 18 wheeler carrying cinder blocks overturned on the ramp. Took awhile to clean up the mess...

We just pulled in about an hour ago.

They had a small fire on I70 and we had to re-route through Idaho Springs.

Ready to mod up the Ex some more and head back out!

Home

Made it home at 3am monday. No big problems other than losing the ground for the trailer breaks......while Meisha drove for the truck and trailer for the frist time. Had a great time hope to make it back next year.

Made it home at 3am monday. No big problems other than losing the ground for the trailer breaks......while Meisha drove for the truck and trailer for the frist time. Had a great time hope to make it back next year.

When did you lose the ground? I rolled into home at 11 PM

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some of the pictures and video I have, more should be posted tomorrow
th_P5210083.jpg

th_P5210081.jpg

th_P5210080.jpg

th_P5210078.jpg

th_P5200041.jpg

th_P5200033.jpg

th_P52000460012.jpg

th_P52100760019.jpg

th_P52100570014.jpg

th_P52000470013.jpg

th_P52000430011.jpg