Moab Goodies: Sticker & Placque | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab Goodies: Sticker & Placque

I'll take:
1 plaque
1 silver sticker
though if the sticker ends up being gray, it has to be able to show up on my black paint. If not, I have to got white. I really want silver though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK, who's counting????? anybody?

Here's the count so far. Sinjin, JamminG4Jim and 2001ExpSport have cancelled so I'm not including their orders.

Placque:
GJarrett
Riffman
Perry
Mudd*****
Peter Weber
Michael
Kris Guillbeaux
Jefe
Climbnkd
Dre
Alec
Brian1
Rick?

Stickers:
Black
Riffman
Michael
Climbnkd
Brian1

Light Grey
Mudd*****
Jefe
Tom Wilk
Kris Guillbeaux
Dre
Alec

If you want one and are not on this list, speak up now!

All-righty! I just ordered the stickers. They will be ten bucks each. I want to donate the proceeds to the site so when we get to Moab I want you guys to pay Rick, not me. See you soon!

I know this is 6 1/2 years old, i am just curious to see what that plaque looks like, i think it is a cool idea to have for major runs. Were they ever produced?

The "Moab Edition" sticker was only produced for a couple of years and is sort of a rare thing nowadays. There's been plaques made for many of the major runs since this thread. Try doing a search for "plaque" and see what they've looked like. Hope that helps :)

Speaking of Moab...:D

Moab? Is it too early for a Moab 2008 thread?

Well, last years thread was started on Nov. 15 so a thread can be started tomorrow:p:
I guess it's never too early to plan a Moab trip for those of us out of state:cool:

Well, last years thread was started on Nov. 15 so a thread can be started tomorrow:p:
I guess it's never too early to plan a Moab trip for those of us out of state:cool:

Hear, hear, I second the motion.:thumbsup: The sooner we pick a date the sooner people can block it and start saving money.

Does Rick have to start the thread?

I have a brown Moab Edition sticker, still in the plastic

Once the BII is done, it goes on! Been holding onto it for years

Oh wow... you're talking about the gold/beige/brown sorta color that goes with Eddie Bauer trim? I only had two sheets of those stickers made and to my knowledge there's only half a dozen or so of us that have them on our rigs. I'll bet you raise your BII resale value as soon as you put that rare puppy on yours LOL :D

Does Rick have to start the thread?

Nope, but Gerald should. (hint, hint) :p:

Well, Rick can start it with the sign up sheet an all, so maybe we should wait for him to do it.

Anyone could start a discussion thread about when to have the run...;)

Yep, anyone can start the thread*hint* LOL

There's an excellent chance I won't make it to Moab next year since it's so far and our tentative plan is to make Ouray Colorado our yearly big run in 2008..... it would be REAL tough and cost a lotta $$$$ to drive all the way across the country twice in one summer. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back