Mountaineer body parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mountaineer body parts

Yes Im about to buy another project a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 4x4 its wrecked not bad it was hit at 25 MPH parked no frame damage :D! Anyway the guy wanted 1300$ but I talked him down to 1000$;) for the whole truck I wanted the drivetrain to swap into my 98 sport 2WD but im going to go prerunner with the ex and trail rig with the Mountaineer now anyway my ? was i need a (((pass fender, inner fender, core support, grille, bumper, bumper reinforcement, brackets,radiator, headlights, and a hood))). IF anybody has any of this stuff please let me know thanks!
P.S. I want to post pics of my trucks but I dont know how or if I can as a wannabe LOL!

Pre runner you say -- then go with a one piece front clip for ultimate bling, GNAR status, and total DGAF factor.

One from McNeil:
pic02.jpg

One from Glassworks:
1%20piece%20front%20end%203.jpgwebsite.jpg

And so on and so forth... But fiberglass is the way to go. RJ rolled his Navajo over on its side last weekend and while the fender cracked, it was fiberglass so I'm pretty sure he'll have it back to its original form in under a day, a few fiberglass strips, and some epoxy. A metal fender would have dented under that situation.

Those look badddd ass I really like the yellow sport track clipped ex!!!

Yeah, the yellow explorer with the sport trac front looks badass.

Back