my explorer draggin vid | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer draggin vid

Way to get down man. Looks good. Keep working.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow still working on it... LOL

Pointless to do that to a suv... LOL

Thanks for the pic

just saw the link.

keep working on it

Yea thats a pretty slick Expo, forget them haters, there just hatin cuz you have what they dont. Oh are those blue neons underneath also? Those are pretty kewl;)

racinjason was just playing....

You guys should lighten up a bit....

Check out racinjason's signature....click on the links....check out his rides....you will see he was being sarcastic.....as I know he has heard that himself, concerning HIS Explorer.

Ryan

yea me and jason had a race kinda goin there for a while lol. anyways i got the truck to lift again all 4 corners with the switch box. im gona try to get the fuel cell back in it this week and fire her back up then its just gona be gettin the floor back in and a bunch of dumb work. im shooting to be able to have it back on the road as soon as the snow is done this year.

i know its a old thread but that ***** fvckin sic........im lowered 5 all around right now w/ 03 mustang gt rims and im baggin th front soon........can u send me pics of your set up so i know kinda what to go with.......i got 3 friends in my town all on air but there s10s and ones body dropped and were plannin to bag mine soon and possibly stock floor body drop it but i would appreciate pics of setups

Slammed isn't my style, but that is a sweet setup! You put a lot of work into it!

im thinking about baggin and body droppin my 86 s10 Blazer ,do you have a special kit for just blazer's slammedXonair??

drop me an email on the blazer im not sure on this sites whole advertising stuff brian@illusivefabrications.com or if you have AIM slammedxonair on there

anyways heres my trucks.
normal_xpic1.jpg

rangeritb.jpg

normal_CIMG0707.jpg

Wow it is still alive!!! Good to see some update pics!

yea ive tinkered with it a little here and there. i just need to get this thing done. i need to get the floor in it before it starts snowing cause i dont have anywhere to store it inside this year hahaha.

sweet... The wife told me this is the winter the one in the garage gets finished... Wants it gone. I do too... LOL More into quads now days and drag racing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back