my explorer floats!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer floats!!

everybody always sees pics of my EX doin this
jump.jpg

Well my rig also floats well for a few minutes, i was playin in the water holes at silver lake sand dunes drivin in water up to my hood deep, and i went into this hole slow (didn't want a big wave) and as i was goin in my frt kept goin down until it suddenly floated up and i lost contact with ground, i threw it in reverse and no wheels on the grd, just alot of splashing, i started to move sideways in the water, and by that time i decided to shut down the engine (which was runnin fine, no water taken in because of my snorkel) and bail out, the water had my center console completely submerged, Wife was in back seat NOT HAPPY, so i crawled through the window jumped on the rear bumber tossed the strap to Holshotracer who was in the bed of 94ranger0n35's truck and pulled me out, i let all the water out, and fired it up and drove off, played a little more then drove the 100 miles home wet ass and all, i did change my engine oil twice on the way though, water got into the engine through the dipstick tube

pokerrunandpriorsunday182.jpg

Holy old thread batman

Back