My Wild Before and After... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Wild Before and After...

Ok I am gonna play a little game with yall... Sooo sorry. I been kinda secretly building a 92 Xlt. I am gonna post the before pictures right now. For those that do know what I built, shhhhh!!!! Ill post the after pics little after 9:00 tonight.

Clean_001.jpg

:eek:

1992 Explorer XLT 2wd Auto is whats pictured....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What does stico have to say about it. No matter what, your is more "original" seeing as they used a first gen in the movie. Oh well! Some one should do that "glass" roof they did in the movie.

I anit doing a glass roof... In case I ever roll it I wanna be alive after the roll.

And here is an image from when it was in the booth. I had to make tribute to the great website that with out this would never have been made.

(lost photo)

...All you need now is the JP stickers on the door...:D

very clean looking rig! love it

You could use plexi.....or just leave it awsome the way it is! haha. So, did you just put a decal on there and paint over it?

looks good so far keep up the good work

this is great! More people need to make theme trucks!

Come on guys join us

Very cool indeed. Nice work.

siiiccckkkk that is very cool no lie

very nice and a clean job:thumbsup:

How the heck did I miss this??? Great job on the Jurassic Explorer:D I guess Serious Explorations is the new home of the Jurassic Explorers;)

yeah Rick how did you miss this.. BTW is there more then two of these out there now?

Just the two that I know of, but one person sounded like they may have started collecting stuff for the build.

How the heck did I miss this??? Great job on the Jurassic Explorer:D I guess Serious Explorations is the new home of the Jurassic Explorers;)

Better question is HOW DID I mis this? :eek: :p:

Looks great! I'm personally kinda getting tired of my paint job.:( But with all the time in the paint job, there is no way I'm repainting it!

Back