My Windows won't work & My 4WD & 4WD Low is blinking | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Windows won't work & My 4WD & 4WD Low is blinking

shortblonde8981

Reaction score
City, State
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer
I do not really know anything about cars/trucks. My switch for my windows won't work, I do not know what caused it, but I had the air sensor replaced or whatever it is called, it is a metal thing by the air filter, but anyways, i had it replaced and ever since then my windows haven't worked, and my 4WD & 4WD Low blinks after I start the truck and while I am driving. I checked the fusses and they are all fine. I am not sure what to do. Can anyone please help me. Is it the switch's motor? or coould it possibly be a wire?
Pleases help me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I do not really know anything about cars/trucks. My switch for my windows won't work, I do not know what caused it, but I had the air sensor replaced or whatever it is called, it is a metal thing by the air filter, but anyways, i had it replaced and ever since then my windows haven't worked, and my 4WD & 4WD Low blinks after I start the truck and while I am driving. I checked the fusses and they are all fine. I am not sure what to do. Can anyone please help me. Is it the switch's motor? or coould it possibly be a wire?
Pleases help me. I have been running my A/C and it is breaking me because gas is so high...I really need some help with this...

My Windows Won't Work.

My power windows won't work and my 4wd & 4wd low is flashing. I am not sure what the problem is, I have read the different forums and none of them are in reference to my problem. Is there anyone that has had this problem?
I had the air sensor replaced because they cleaned it and it did worse, so they replaced it. Ever since then my windows have not worked, and my 4WD & 4WD Low flashes when my ck engine, airbag, andck gage light goes off, it still flashes. It also flashes when I am driving down the road. Are these things related, or does it have to do with them replacing the air sensor? Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? I don't know much about cars/trucks, I know a little bit, but don't know much. I have looked at forums and have found one that was almost similar to my situation, but it didn't help much. I have been running the A/C because it is hot, and it is breaking me because gas is so high. If theere is anyone that can help me, please leave a reply. Thank You.

Hey, okay i dont know what to tell you about the windows but chances are your 4WD lights are blinking because your switch came unplugged. to check; remove the dash panel that contains the radio and the 4WD switch and all that by unscrewing the two screws that are located below the radio and above the AC/Heater controls. then just pull off the panel, it should pop right off, then check the wires going into the 4x4 swich. if that dosnt fix it then im not sure what to tell you.

try checking your battery saver relay for operation / non-operation.

Back