Neons | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Neons

I want to put Blue Neons under my '92. I have a few questions....

How many do I need? I was thinking 2. Is there a particular place they go?

Is there a common place to put switches in the 91-94s? Where do the wires go, and how do I put in the switches?

Lastly, what kind should I buy?

MATT

Actually, i am putting 8 more neons on my car.

2 12" Gold Seires replacement tubes under the back of my car to get rid of a dark spot, a 15" purple neon above my driver seat, a 9" purple neon in my side drivers side door pocket, a 15" green neon above my front passangers seat, a 9" green neon in my side front passangers seat.

Also, adding a 15" black light under my hood, and adding white hot-loomz around all of my wires..so the hotloomz will glow when the black light is on.

Carl

and a high cca battery? ;) how manyt of those thiungs do you go through heh my parents would think I was a nut if I even said anything about my dead space. when I 1st saw yer ride I made the comment mine didn't look bright in comparison.. my dad went off the wall "fine rip it out, throw it in the trash, you see anything and you just go crazy" and so on.. heh it took me a year to convince them that what I have now would be a good idea (I was 16 at the time)

Dead Link Removed 28.7mb

Dead Link Removed 2.6mb

Check these vids out! Def. download the second one :) lol

Carl

wow! looks like a lot of fun.. I wish we had stuff like that around here.. the best you can get here is the sonic on the weekends, but I'm not sure of the quality of people there/the friendliness.. so I stay away from it.. I don't like getting up into things like that..

heh, I did sometihng like you did with the donut once.. only it was an accident :p thank god for grille guards or my bumper would have been damaged from the dirt pile I hit :p NEVER turn onto a dirt road at 60 off a paved one.. its just not a good idea

Back