"new" early bronco (concept) | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"new" early bronco (concept)

james t said:
[pre-rant] i like the styling. it looks good, the front is a little over agressive, but overall i dig the look. the little diesel on drugs is also cool as hell. with that said... [/pre-rant]

ITS M****R F*****G ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!!!
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

its built on a front wheel drive mini-ute platform! they added a diffy to the rear IRS to make it AWD! this is all fine, BUT DO NOT USE THE ***DAM BRONCO NAME ON IT!!! if this thing goes into production as a Bronco, i will NEVER buy another Ford again. period. it is worse than a slap in the face, it is a slap in the face to the ground, pee'd on, and then teabagged.

un-f****n' believable.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
i agree with him

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I vote for ford to re-make the old bronco with the solid axles and a V8...with a good sound system and a bit of chrome and insulation ford would sell a boat load of them.

The Escape is more capable offroad and has stronger parts than the Bronco.

Say that to yourself outloud and let it sink in.

:(

So lets see... the Escape, Frestyle, Edge, Fairlane, and now a Bonco crossover. Gee you think this segment is getting a bit crowded? Its kinda funny in a way. Bill Ford said they were going to focus on cars... now we get a Fiesta based Bronco, an F150 that rides like a car and NO offroad capable SUVs. I know the guy is an enviormentalist, but did he really have to hose ALL our toys?

I like the H3... very capable offroading. So is the new X-terra and even the Liberty isn't that bad. Toyota has thet old-school land cruser coming. Ford is the only major company not producing an offroad niche product.

I'm glad I bought my eb already! Even if this does make production, it's going to be the same response in years past from the fsb to the bII. I don't really care, as the bronco name was lessened w/ the b2. Good lil trucks, but i'll stick with my Early Bronco!

unabonked said:
I like the H3... very capable offroading. So is the new X-terra and even the Liberty isn't that bad. Toyota has thet old-school land cruser coming. Ford is the only major company not producing an offroad niche product.
From what I've read and seen, Ford is trying to get out of the niche market for now. Killing off the adrenaline (SVT Sport-Trac) and GT, adding more cars. Yet, with this Bronco and 5-door (Fiesta or whatever they call it) and pricing them low, they are trying to compete with someone elses market (Scion) and all they've got as a sales pitch is the Bronco name.

Back