New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

You know what they say you can outrun ford but you can't outrun motorola;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been in the Freetown Forrest 4 wheeling for years and never once have I been bothered by the police. I even drove by a few EP and chatted with them for a minute and never once have they commented on me being out there in my truck.

So is anyone up for some wheeling tomorrow???

love to but to short notice :(

I thought we all agreed on Aug. 8th.

Yes we did but then there was no further communication from BerkleeFF so I thought the idea was dead. I am still interested in doing something but not today. Has anybody else responded?

What's your schedule usually like and how much notice would you need? I am thinking I want to go the next time we get some rain or something.

About a week works good for me. Sunday is the onlyday I have to get all the yard and family stuff done. PM me and I'll give phone number I can talk better than type:D

Guys, let me know what's going on. I can't promise that I'll make it but keep me posted.

No problem. What ever happened to BerkleeFF and the other guys?

No clue? They have disappeared :dunno:

BTW what's wrong with your 4 wheel drive? I've got a couple of hammers and a brand new fresh roll of duct tape is it something that we can fix?
p.s. the duct tape is the good stuff:D

BTW what's wrong with your 4 wheel drive? I've got a couple of hammers and a brand new fresh roll of duct tape is it something that we can fix?
p.s. the duct tape is the good stuff:D

It wasn't working when I got the Ex in February. I replaced the 4x4 Control Module and that didn't fix it. I think the transfer case shift motor needs to be replaced.

mfh

have you tried hitting the motor with a mfh?

No, I have not :p: Gotta get the cash and get the motor. Hopefully I can change it myself and my 4x4 will work. The snow will be flying before we know it! :bounce:

Like I said I have hammers and duct tape willing to assist if needed:D

That just may be the way to go! :hammer: :hammer:

About a week works good for me. Sunday is the onlyday I have to get all the yard and family stuff done. PM me and I'll give phone number I can talk better than type:D

PM sent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am still up for some wheeling and maybe getting a club in Mass started. I was off here for a while because I sold my 98 Sport but I just picked up a 2001 Sport. I may hit the Freetown Forrest this week if anyone is intersted.

Back