New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

Any pointers, tips, advice for someone who has never been there? Feel like joining us there on the 8th of August? We are trying to get a Mass club together. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I might join you guys on the 8th, right now I don't have anything planned. If it rains I might head out there today at some point.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any pointers, tips, advice for someone who has never been there? Feel like joining us there on the 8th of August? We are trying to get a Mass club together. :thumbsup:

I might join you guys on the 8th, right now I don't have anything planned. If it rains I might head out there today at some point.

Alright. We'll keep you posted!

My wife has an awesum recipe for piping plover pie in case we go over the canal:D

I'll come along if you guys let me bring my box of pet asain longhorn beetles:D

We have plenty of them *******s up here!

oops sorry I forgot where your from no offense my tastless joke was truelly tastless we got them here also but it's not official yet

No offense taken. A lot of trees disappearing around here.

This is the response I got from the Mass Dept of Conservation & Recreation to my email inquiring about trails:

Thank you for contacting DCR. Any vehicle over 1000 pounds is off limits to any trails in the Massachusetts State Parks system. The 4x4 SUV falls into this category. I am not sure if the State of New Hampshire has different rules, so you could try reaching out to them, but Massachusetts prohibits this on our trails system.

The plot thickens........................

i just wanna go wheeling an eat some eagle lol maybe some rattle snake

yeah sure I just gotta go to da cape pick up some pipeing plovers and their eggs. My wife said you get a much sweeter pie if you use plover eggs

Don't know how easy plovers are to catch, but I got some green parrots invading my neighborhood, those are some sneaky little rascals!

tasty too

Is there anybody out there?

nope

Nobody here but us chickens.
What's up?:cool:

Just checking for a pulse. This thread was heading toward the light. :smoke:

I heard that do we have a legal place to go yet? I checked around my area most trails are for 2 wheelers or not for 2 wheel drives . Alot has changed since I last did any serious off roading alot of gates,blocks and no tp signs. Found a few spots pretty well screwed up by the newbies with no respect and big tires. How bout you?

Nothing here. I thought BerkleyFF was looking into some stuff but I haven't heard anything.

bail money

Mabey he went lookin and now needs bail money.:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, that is hilarious!
:bsnicker:
Code:
Mabey he went lookin and now needs bail money.

Back