New guy 07 ST limited minor mods pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New guy 07 ST limited minor mods pics

Jkoogler

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 sport trac
Wanted to drop in and say thanks I was looking around to see if 265/65/18 would fit and got the answer from here. Anyways here's the truck
4.6 limited I plasti dipped the grill mirrors and v8 badges. I also put a DVD in dash player in it and tinted my side windows.
5f52e4be.jpg

cb69a43f.jpg

23b151ba.jpg

Here's a pic of my toy

85 Capri that I am restoring
a8683de0.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some smoked headlights might look badass on that thing. :p

Very nice. I'm thinking of doing the plasti dip myself as well.
Nice job :thumbsup:

Very nice. I'm thinking of doing the plasti dip myself as well.
Nice job :thumbsup:

That looks great!

Those look great I am ordering a muffler this week. I got a sct tuner that I am going to put on it. Wheres the cheapest place? Then those headlights or I may blackout the factory ones.

Looks awesome! Glad to finally see someone with a black ST change their grill to all black... will defiantly help in my decision :)
Post pics of the smoked lights too when you put em on (if you put em on) - because I want to see that too! (I have a black ST if you can't tell lol)

Does that plasti dip scratch easy or wear off. How durable is it?
Looks good:thumbsup:

Should look good on your ride :)

I hope so

I don't know what size tires either 255 or 275's

Sweet ST. :eek: Looking forward to seeing the new wheels installed................:popcorn:

B4C-389B1CFFDFE8-7542-000000C84CB32AEC_zps31e1905a.jpg

9D7-FD9FBF755979-7542-000000C84EE8E9E4_zpsd55e72b3.jpg

I had to use a 5/16 spacer the tires are 275/55/20 Goodyear ls2 tires

Looks awesome. :eek::thumbsup:

I like all the mods...it looks great! What did you use to black out the roof rack and running board chrome? Plasti-dip? Was it hard to get the chrome piece off - how did you do it?

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just plast dipped everything I did it all a year ago and it's still holding up great. I

Back