• Register Today It's free!

new guy South Dakota

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
well i've been on explorer forum since april, had the truck since last august, and been in south dakota since march of 2011. so that being said im in the military based at ellsworth afb, SD near rapid city, SD. i hope that maybe you all can accept me into this explorer contingent group and we might all experience the hills out here be it black hills or wyoming or colorado. not sure how often you all do meets and stuff but let me know. and so you all dont dislike or put smilies say useless with out pics.

IMG_0056.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeh 6 hours aint bad to hit up denver cause honestly colorado and black hills are the only thing with decent trails i tried wyoming and theres not much. idaho is a hual but i bet heath has some nice trails out there.

The trails out here are actually pretty cool if you know where to go. Most of them are known mainly to locals. Actually some really hardcore stuff too.

We drove through the Black Hills on the way to Mt. Rushmore. Looked like a great place to wheel! I would love to get up there some day.

Welcome, wish I could make it out west more often. Great fun to be had out there.

Dude first of all thanks for serving- Second I will be there June 2-10th-- you need to hook up with our grop-- at least come out to the camp and BS awhile-- or go wheelin!!

Back