New Plugs SOHC | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Plugs SOHC

You can change the auto transmission fluid, by either dropping the pan and then putting it back up, fill up, spin it through the gears, then repeat. You would probably have to do this four times, 12 litres. Or take a line off of the cooler, pump 1 litre out put 1 in.

Make sure only Mercon V is used, Ford Spec WSS-M2C-202B. This stuff if quite dear. Rougly 9.00 per litre, so for 12 litres you are looking at over 100.00.

I think you can also use Mercon V in the Transfer Case.

It'll have to wait till I've been to spain, but I'll deffo give them a bell...

I love the way I'm a guinea pig

Si

When you going to spain or should I say where abouts, I'm due in majorca in may. Apart from from that I can tell you that the northants job has come of so I'll let you know the dates regards your tailgate. by the way am going for new leaf and shocks on my ex. quote is £640.00 fitted inc vat labour etc. seems ok but any one had better

I'm going to Nerja on the south coast, My uncle lives out there and it's his birthday, i'm away from 20th to 25th March...

Once I've got the ka finished I'll be saving up to do a 7" lift, with gears n tyres aswell... a big task, but the end result is amazing....

Si

Back