New product added, 2013 Explorer lettering | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New product added, 2013 Explorer lettering

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Updated with more Sport products:
Hood Lettering

Tailgate Lettering

Blacked out Grille

Blacked out headlamps

Please click on the image for product details

Thank you, Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd rather have the sport grille. Are those fore sale yet

^ Was thinking a bit of the same. Though, I saw an Edge Sport on the lot yesterday wrapped in 22 inch wheels. Love to see if I could squeak those on instead of the 20's.

Thanks for the info on the emblems. I placed my order. I really like this look, even on the Flex.

Cheers!

^ Someone on here put the Edge Sport 22" wheels on his Ex and snapped some photos, but for the life of me I can't remember who, nor the thread title (it is an old thread that has been around for quite a while), sorry. But it does look cool.

Muahahahaha, found a THREAD that shows them (gosh, the internets is cool!!)

Like this? :D

X201022s-1.jpg

^ Someone on here put the Edge Sport 22" wheels on his Ex and snapped some photos, but for the life of me I can't remember who, nor the thread title (it is an old thread that has been around for quite a while), sorry. But it does look cool.

Muahahahaha, found a THREAD that shows them (gosh, the internets is cool!!)

Put an order this and 3 days shipping i still have not receive them yet...:(

Put an order this and 3 days shipping i still have not receive them yet...:(

Can I have your order number to check it's progress? It seems these have been really in demand at the moment and are expected in 2nd week into November now :(

-Benny

Heated Steering Wheel

What I am really hoping to see is an option to get a heated steering wheel for my 2012 Limited. What would it take? Thanks!

Benny,

Can you please provide us with another update when the black Sport grille will be available for purchase? I'm really looking forward to that :D

Thank you!

Hi Guys,

I absolutely did not forget about this , Problem is our catalogs haven't been updated to show the correct part numbers yet. Once we get it updated we will bring you all the 2013 items like grills, tinted headlamps and taillamps all at the lowest possible price.

-Benny

One item of many to come as requested is the updated lettering Ford is using on it's 2013 Explorer's , Can be added to any year for a more modern appearance.

Please click on the image for product details

What are the E X P L O R E R letters made of? Plastic? Aluminum?

I want to get a set and chrome them. Won't be able to chrome plastic.

Thank you, Benny

Hi Benny,

Do you have the "EXPLORER" lettering in stock?

Also, is there a discount in shipping for members here? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

We currently have a set in stock and they are now available from our warehouse as well. At employee pricing we cannot offer any further discounts.

Sorry but thank you for your inquiry

-Benny

Benny-

My car is a 2013 Explorer XLT and did not come with the "EXPLORER" lettering on it, did it only come on the limited? Can I order this? I also like that front grille you have pictured. Is that something I can order? Thanks!

Yes!

Benny-

My car is a 2013 Explorer XLT and did not come with the "EXPLORER" lettering on it, did it only come on the limited? Can I order this? I also like that front grille you have pictured. Is that something I can order? Thanks!

Anyone can order this. In fact, my shipment from Levittown arrived this afternoon and I hope to pull off my old lettering and re-do it better this time around.

Yes, I've already done it, and like it, but I am very **** on that lettering since it is up front and one of the first things you see. So, this is my second set and unless I sneeze in the middle of the process, it "will" be perfect this time around. I went up 1/8 inch from right to left and unless you look, you can't see it, but I CAN!

Benny-

The hood lettering only comes on the Ex Sport.

Benny-

As mentioned Yes hood lettering and grill can be changed as well once we get the correct part number listed. Stay tuned

Thanks,
Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As mentioned Yes hood lettering and grill can be changed as well once we get the correct part number listed. Stay tuned

Thanks,
Benny

Eager to get those part numbers! Hopefully it doesnt take too long, I got the mod bug and I cant shake it! Thanks for the help!

Back