New Rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Rims

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stock P235/75/R15 tires

Cool thanks for information and i called them a few min ago and they will ship to Canada for about $100.00 more in total, but i live on a border town and can get them shipped to the USA side and have them put on over there.... yeeee hawwwwww saves me $100.00.

I have to wait for my money in about 1-2 weeks... booooo, but i will see then at that time.

Me likes them rims a lot.

So 15 x 7 going to 15 x 8 will be OK, tires won't be too fat or blow off rims?

Ok i need more imput guys as there is some confusion as to whether or not my stock 15 x 7 tires will be ok for these rims.

Did you ask if they had these in stock, cause I wanted to order a pair the other month and I know they were backordered far like 6-8 weeks when I called... and the tire at tread is aproxx 9.25" wide and with a 75 ratio side wall it should be just fine.

No i never asked as all they listed for lowest on their site is 15 x 8 rims, check the link in my first post and then click on the link on that site for all Dick's rims.

So your saying my stock tires should be OK for these 15 x 8 rims?

So your saying my stock tires should be OK for these 15 x 8 rims?

The main reason I suggest sticking to a 15x7 wheel for 235/75/15 is on an 8" wheel the sidewall will be stretched out quite a bit which makes it more susceptible to curbs and other protrusions.

If in the near future you will be buying a larger tire then go ahead and get the 15x8" wheels.

Froader no need to quote from another thread as i am reading that one as well.

The point i am asking is..... is is OK as some say no and some say yes, i want a majority VOTE,.... damn it..... :) :)

Lmao that is not a Majority Vote unless your republican.... lol

Umm ok what about out of 65,000 members.... :)

The race is on. I have got to get mine on first. I hope they are on back order :p:

Of coures mine will be wrapped in 33x12.5x15". Not those wimpy 235/75/15"s :D

I can get them over night from a local place in town installed and balanced on Moday if i wanted them now, but the problem is i don't get paid until about 2 weeks from now.... so you may win for now.... lol

Lmao well worth a try and who knows maybe we will get more voting now in here... :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back