new to the forum tell me what u think | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new to the forum tell me what u think

well the insurance adjuster came by and gave me 1200 to fix it..so ill get a new paint job and iam going gloss black with a extra clear coat and i will have everything blacked out like the bumpers and skirts

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well i went to go check out the explorer and o thonk it looks sick iam really happy with it so far but it wasen't ready becuse it needs a clear coat and i had them do 2 coats of clear so i think it will look even better, its gloss black w/ green pearl in it so if you look at it straigt on it looks black then when you look at it at an angle you see the green iam happy i will get some pic's when its doen this week probably tuesday or wed.

cool.

well i went and passed smog yesterday and got some current tags, also i got the toxic shocks on the front end and it feels 10x better i can drive it on the freeway now unlike beore when it was way to bumpy

photo.jpg

photoa.jpg

x2 with FROADER! My jaw dropped when I seen that pic, the first few made it look like she needed even a paintjob, but that looks amazing!

thanks a lot iam happy with it, and i have been driving it around latley and have been gotting a lot of complements on it and its so fun to play with it.

Hmmm....cali's not too too far from michigan, bring it over here and let me take it for a spin :D:D:D:D:D ill give you 20$ for gas haha jk.

thanks a lot now the only thing i need to do is install a switch for the compressors becuse there is only the pressure switch and ive herd it come on when the truck is off, iam trying not to walk out to a dead battery

looks bad ass man so ur in san diego

i am in newport beach do you ever come here at all bagged

I would think so, but why would you sell it after all this work? It looks really good.:thumbsup: I am more of a static drop myself, I don't even want to think about all the work you had to do on that air system!

this was a super fun truck but i already sold it. thanks it went quick also now i have a lifted explorer lol... well i hope the new owner finds this and can see how much went into it the guy got one hell of a deal i think

Anybody have an idea on what the cost would be with parts to do to a 4-door?

Back