northern california run.. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

northern california run..

FitzMatt -

Let me know by Friday (12:00 PST) if you want to meet at Hellyer Ave or else I'll shoot straight down to Hollister from home.

I forgot, are we using CB or Family Radios?

What channel on CB and what channel & sub-channel on Family Radios?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bad weekend!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

damn guys...dont think i can make it now....one more guy @ work just got fired...he used a client phone to call and then threaten his X-wife while he was on duty....and the other guy that i trained last week quit....me and the 2 other guys now have to do the work of 5 .....also i may miss my date tomorrow night with a really gorgeous gal that i have liked for years.....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry to hear that Jim. Save the money up for a new front bumper, ok?

It's supposed to stop raining here later today - but I'm going to dig out a hose and nozzle so mud can be cleaned off the trucks before we leave hollister (they do have a wash place!)

I'll be listening on CB Channel 5 - since that's now Anthony's lucky number!

See you all in the morning!

Bailing Out

Hey guys -

Sorry I have to bail out at the last minute. My mother came into town for the weekend as a surprise to visit our baby.

See you guys next time.

Khoa Vo.

Cancelled!

Sorry guys, Anthony says Hollister is one huge mud pit.

So, we are thinking about going west, to the Sierras (I-80/hwy 50) and play in the snow.

Send me e-mail if you want to go - I'll know more in morning.

Hey jim sorry to here about work. Did you ever replace the broken bodymount that you had. Hope you guys have fun wish I was going.

Matt

nope didnt get to the body mount yet....how important is changing it?

well i went down to hollister ,but it was just pouring and pouring and wouldn,t let up. making it dangerous and scary depending on where you go. it was very slippery i was having trouble getting up a green marked trail due to the slick muddy conditions,my tires caked up (33 bf,s ko) the truck just wouldn,t stay straight! just no fun.maybe next time we can all hook up. i will be out there labor day weekend,if anyone wants to come down let me know ahead. take care stay dry

if they dont make me work ill be in for that BAExploder

View

Doh! nowonder nobody was there. I waited around for 30 minutes. But no problem. We can meet up next time. I went in anyways and it was GREAT!! MY first time wheeling hehe....... It was nice and warm and the conditions werent muddy at all. I hung out with some nissan guys :) They had me doing a few black diamond trails until this guys tie rod broke on truck hill. All in all it was a great experience. Again thanks Ray for the skid plate. It came in handy!

nice shot of your truck soupbone, hollister is funny like that ,conditions can change real fast!!!. glad you had a good time. Tdavis and i went to loon lake saturday to play in the snow.and it was my first time driving in snow as tom soon found out lol.i got stuck about 5 times trailing and leading ,i don,t feel to bad tom got himself stuck a couple of times. but it was awsome!. next time i,ll be better prepaired,thanks again tom we got to go again i,m now hooked on completing a road with almost 4 feet of snow cover and i wont care how many times we have to pack and pull im amped about it!!!!!!!. i got the pics on a floppy so i,ll try to figure out how to post them.oh tom ,,,kia said she's ready for you next time lol take care....... p.s no mooning explorers!! them drivers are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later

Back