Only Bagged Rangers and Explorers!!!!! Lets see who is King Of Tuck. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Only Bagged Rangers and Explorers!!!!! Lets see who is King Of Tuck.

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
Everybody post pics of your truck. Size of wheels and clearance info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1280888672_l.jpg

1398973438_l.jpg

My 97 ranger bagged body dropped 3.5 inches. shaved handles tail skin and alot of other things..on a set of 17's. this is my real baby but i like this forum cause its givin me alot of info to start work on my 97 expo daily, except that one goin up and wont be quite as low as this one:D

x022.jpg

this aint a bad pic either from the christmas drag

1280888672_l.jpg

1398973438_l.jpg

My 97 ranger bagged body dropped 3.5 inches. shaved handles tail skin and alot of other things..on a set of 17's. this is my real baby but i like this forum cause its givin me alot of info to start work on my 97 expo daily, except that one goin up and wont be quite as low as this one:D

See youguys this is what im talking about that truck is low to the earth, i give you mad props, that thing is sick!!!! Now lets see w:usa: ho can beat this.

thats nuts....it looks so good it looks photo shopped.

thanks for the compliments guys....i do have one thats even nicer in my garage, its not a ranger/expo but its body dropped on 20's, me and my buddy are building it but its all apart for paint so there wont be any pics of that one laid out for a while:(
but heres a couple from when it was on 17inch scion tc wheels from this past summer
l_a201966b0a600e1f718132f85e63f7ff.png

1422134424_l.png

Sick trucks!! I really like the Ranger...:eek:

i know its a dodge but this is the truck me and my cousin built. i still miss my baby. 20x9 20x10 budnik pentacles
dodge.jpg

dodge2.jpg

Dodge!!

Nice Work. But i know it can go lower.

oh yeah i just set it up with a basic cantilever in the rear and bags up front with 2 inch drop spindles. the paint is what i focused on as the show stopper.

oh yeah i just set it up with a basic cantilever in the rear and bags up front with 2 inch drop spindles. the paint is what i focused on as the show stopper.

Awesome work. The flames are an attention grabber.

that dodge is really sweet. these are some nice truck yets, cant wait till will i get my 95+ranger or explorer, im thinking deep dish 18's and bags

Thanks, im diggin that 1st gen layin rocker. also just spring for the 20's it will be worth it.

It looks like its going to be awesome once it gets out there. That thing is slammin, slamminx!!!

I rather reach for the sky....
atleast try to

303289_42_full.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

4 linked in the rear with a cantilever set up in the front. on 22x10 inch wheels. about an inch from layin pinch

^^dude im seriously droolin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back