Ordered a 2022 ST | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 2022 ST

He took the photo as soon as it pulled up. He knows how long I have waited. He said they would do a PPI and then detail it. It should be ready tomorrow afternoon. That man thinks I will sleep between now and then.
Kinda funny that after all this waiting we could both have our Forged green STs on the same day.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kinda funny that after all this waiting we could both have our Forged green STs on the same day.
I’m looking back over my wait since Oct. 20. I think I would have preferred to not know the status. I have accessed each email they have sent hundreds of times. Call it excitement call it OCD. If I had not known I would have forgotten about it. And been equally as excited as I am right now.

Holy Heck the Ford vehicle tracker now says my Explorer has been delivered! Exciting stuff! They beat the delivery date by 3 days. Very cool.

Anyone else have an update on theirs??
I just got a call from my dealer. Ours is expected Saturday or monday

I’m looking back over my wait since Oct. 20. I think I would have preferred to not know the status. I have accessed each email they have sent hundreds of times. Call it excitement call it OCD. If I had not known I would have forgotten about it. And been equally as excited as I am right now.
I’ve done the same thing.

My salesman sent me some pics. Intial prep and detail is done. Going to pick it up tomorrow at 9am. Looks impressive to me.

50C3088E-CFCF-4B35-93F2-6E6C340D5375.jpeg 8030AA26-24CA-4C91-9666-83E729407963.jpeg 5771AE38-C1EA-4A30-9805-55C1840A10F5.jpeg BB63EDFC-56BB-4B97-AEF8-954DC3CE5CE5.jpeg

Is this the same vehicle? Looks green. Congrats on the new ST. Now, all that's left is to update your profile. :)

Peter
Yeah, that was the first picture off the truck before it was cleaned.

We made it home! This thing does 90 mph without even trying. Have to concentrate on going the speed limit..

We made it home! This thing does 90 mph without even trying. Have to concentrate on going the speed limit..
So it is green. When I saw the pics in the shadows, I thought it was black. :)

Peter

that's what makes this color so awesome. Looks black at night, grey during sunrise and sunset, and green in afternoon.
It's pretty wild in person! We are still in awe of the whole thing. It's been almost 4 months, We sort of don't believe it is here. It's like an alien spaceship in the driveway...

FYI the massaging seats are really nice!
We have the High brake package and those things really grab. I need to relearn my braking style to accomodate them. Because when you put your foot in it can make your head hurt slowing down. FYI while I love driving fast, I'm very measured behind the wheel, so I'm not out figuring this all out like an idiot on the road. The seats are really great. And the ST ground lighting is really cool. I have plenty to learn and experience with this new EX. Our last vehicle was a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid. Which had great options. So the technology isn't foreign to us. But comparatively the Ex is a beast.

FYI the massaging seats are really nice!
We have the High brake package and those things really grab. I need to relearn my braking style to accomodate them. Because when you put your foot in it can make your head hurt slowing down. FYI while I love driving fast, I'm very measured behind the wheel, so I'm not out figuring this all out like an idiot on the road. The seats are really great. And the ST ground lighting is really cool. I have plenty to learn and experience with this new EX. Our last vehicle was a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid. Which had great options. So the technology isn't foreign to us. But comparatively the Ex is a beast.
We are still waiting on ours. Delivery estimate was 2/22 - 2/28. On 3/1, I called my sales rep. He said tracker now shows 3/3. I spoke with him today, and now it shows a delivery date of 3/10. He said there's no notes in there other than "in transit."

We are still waiting on ours. Delivery estimate was 2/22 - 2/28. On 3/1, I called my sales rep. He said tracker now shows 3/3. I spoke with him today, and now it shows a delivery date of 3/10. He said there's no notes in there other than "in transit."
Then it must be on a train or transport at this point.

I just called Ford at 800-334-4375 to try and get more info on my order (ordered 11/30/21). The rep didn't have anything other than "waiting on a microchip" with a estimated date of 5/7/22 (same date on the tracker before they removed it). She did mention that I had a "Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate" number (10 digits) attached to my profile - worth up to $1000. It expires on 4/4/22. After that date the cert# will no longer show in the system. She said Ford reps can still use them if expired but won't be able to find the number for you. Could be a check that is mailed out or maybe used at the dealer during purchase - she wasn't sure.

If you don't have your certificate number, you should try calling the number above before it expires. Not sure if everyone has a different expiration date or not.

I just called Ford at 800-334-4375 to try and get more info on my order (ordered 11/30/21). The rep didn't have anything other than "waiting on a microchip" with a estimated date of 5/7/22 (same date on the tracker before they removed it). She did mention that I had a "Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate" number (10 digits) attached to my profile - worth up to $1000. It expires on 4/4/22. After that date the cert# will no longer show in the system. She said Ford reps can still use them if expired but won't be able to find the number for you. Could be a check that is mailed out or maybe used at the dealer during purchase - she wasn't sure.

If you don't have your certificate number, you should try calling the number above before it expires. Not sure if everyone has a different expiration date or not.
My dealership gave me X-Plan minus $2,750 on my ST when I picked it up last week. There was a $1,000 order bonus, $1250 retail cash bonus certificate, and $500 for using Ford financing.

IMG_5074.JPEG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back