Ordered a 2022 ST | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 2022 ST

That’s awesome. No emails for me from Ford and stuck in production for May still.
Well hopefully they'll get caught up soon. Even though the plant took downtime this week, clearly people must be stuffing computers in the finished EX's. I have my fingers crossed for all of my fellow orderers!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My window sticker is available once again on the tracker tool. Haven't seen it in two weeks.

I got my email last night telling me that my car has been built. But it gave yesterday‘s date as the build date. When I got the email from them weeks ago it was the 31. So this line tells me the arrival date to my dealer will be between yesterday and the 20th. I’m confused if that’s when it arrives or that’s when it goes on truck.

0E2B5EF2-FB2E-4BA7-AE89-FB1520982E4E.jpeg

I got my email last night telling me that my car has been built. But it gave yesterday‘s date as the build date. When I got the email from them weeks ago it was the 31. So this line tells me the arrival date to my dealer will be between yesterday and the 20th. I’m confused if that’s when it arrives or that’s when it goes on truck.

View attachment 426435
Side note it appears for activation on Ford Pass but fails when I try to activate.

View attachment 426435
I got my build email one day, I received the ship email the next day. But TN is closer to Chicago than Vegas. So I bet you'll see yours before I see mine.

Got an email this morning my wife’s ST has shipped. ETA 2/22-2/28 going to SE Pennsylvania. The website still shows “being built” and no window sticker available.

You guys are giving me hope! I ordered a 22 Timberline at the beginning of December. Production got moved up from 2/28 to 1/10. I was so excited and have been keeping an eye on the tracker. It finally says "built" but the ETA changed from 2/13 to MAY 14. I am sure its sitting somewhere waiting for a chip. My husband works on the line in KC and has been on layoff for 2 weeks because of a shortage of parts/chips. But... I am hopeful my May delivery may be a little sooner after seeing your posts.

Got an email this morning my wife’s ST has shipped. ETA 2/22-2/28 going to SE Pennsylvania. The website still shows “being built” and no window sticker available.
If it has indeed shipped, you should have received the window sticker some time ago.

Peter

Holy Heck the Ford vehicle tracker now says my Explorer has been delivered! Exciting stuff! They beat the delivery date by 3 days. Very cool.

Anyone else have an update on theirs??

Holy Heck the Ford vehicle tracker now says my Explorer has been delivered! Exciting stuff! They beat the delivery date by 3 days. Very cool.

That’s awesome congrats. I’m still stuck with May for now.

I'd confirm that with the dealer before popping the champagne cork! ;)

Peter

So it arrived this morning on the truck. The website said yesterday it would arive 2/27/22. Then this morning it changed to 3/3/22. But here it sits on the trailer at the dealer. That website helped me absolutely zero. If you have a tool you cannot depend on why do you have that tool.

8B191F46-1A80-48FC-A355-85B1DC5ACFEE.jpeg

So it arrived this morning on the truck. The website said yesterday it would arive 2/27/22. Then this morning it changed to 3/3/22. But here it sits on the trailer at the dealer. That website helped me absolutely zero. If you have a tool you cannot depend on why do you have that tool.

View attachment 426748
I think the point it that it's better than knowing nothing like the old days. But I don't think they're keeping up well with the way the current production schedule is going. If they were on track with production properly building orders in 4-10 weeks, I'd bet the tracker would be more accurate.

I'd confirm that with the dealer before popping the champagne cork! ;)

Peter
I'm with you there! I'm just passing on the info, I'll post pics once the car is in front of me.

View attachment 426748
When do you get to pick it up? Did you get to take that photo or did the dealer send it to you?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When do you get to pick it up? Did you get to take that photo or did the dealer send it to you?
He took the photo as soon as it pulled up. He knows how long I have waited. He said they would do a PPI and then detail it. It should be ready tomorrow afternoon. That man thinks I will sleep between now and then.

Back