Ordered a 22 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 22

......................................... I liked the idea that Ford was giving the option to just opt out of it.
I believe that was just because of the 'chip' shortage. The 2022 Explorers with the 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 don't have the feature. The others still do.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My wifes is in production. I sure hope they have everything to build it complete so we get it in the next month and not in 3 months.

My wifes is in production. I sure hope they have everything to build it complete so we get it in the next month and not in 3 months.
I do not want to be rude at all. But when I read it at first I thought you wrote "my wife is in production."

Figured it would happen. The salesman we talked to said the new system fords using has some issues that need to be worked out. It would say a car is at some holding lot here in California but he’d be standing right in front of it. I’ve resolved to be patient. Coming from Chicago I knew it would be more towards the 28 than the 12 day estimate to California
Any update?

Just got an email that it’s been built and shipped and should have it by mid march…But you click on the tracker link and it still says may 15 eat arrival. System is a mess.
I’ve been seeing people get built and shipped emails- and tracking changes the next day. Crossing my fingers mine will be soon! I’m pretty sure ours were in “production” the same week 🤞

Received email this morning that it is built in final inspection and should be at dealer March 3-9.

Looks like mine will be here by march 15th. Pretty stoked!

Picking my wifes up tomorrow Ordered Dec 28 picking up February 28th

Hi Everyone, new to the Forum! I just placed an order today for the limited 301A AWD with the stop start eliminated. Hoping that helps to push the build time up. I had a 20 ST that spend more time in the shop than in my driveway. Dealer bought it back and got me into an expedition. I like it but to big and uses to much gas. Excited for the New Explorer. Hopefully won't have the same troubles my ST did.

I ordered Dec 27th, went into production 1/18 and has been in production ever since with no changes 😢 I hope mine will be soon
I'm in the same boat. 2 1/2 months sitting in the snow waiting for a chip. Maybe the same parking lot as yours.

I ordered mine first week of December and I asked to remove the stop start option. I was hoping I would haven't herd anything from my dealership yet.

I ordered mine first week of December and I asked to remove the stop start option. I was hoping I would haven't herd anything from my dealership yet.
I also removed the stop start as well

I also removed the stop start as well
My start stop has been eliminated for 5 months. Still waiting on a microchip. I noticed the ford tracking site has gotten rid of the estimated delivery date not that that ever meant anything.

My start stop has been eliminated for 5 months. Still waiting on a microchip. I noticed the ford tracking site has gotten rid of the estimated delivery date not that that ever meant anything.
I was just about to post that my estimated delivery date is gone today from the tracker. I hope that means that they are updating something?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just about to post that my estimated delivery date is gone today from the tracker. I hope that means that they are updating something?
I think it means they are tired of constantly changing them.

Back