Ordered a 22 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 22

Guess nothjj on big is correct on fords end. Just got the call that my timeline has arrived. Keep everyone posted once I grab it in the next few days
Congrats!!! šŸ˜± could you tell me what the last info was that you got? Still no emails here and my ā€œtrackerā€ has a check mark on ā€œbuiltā€ but no date, the ETA is gone, and the window sticker is the same except the date at the bottom has yesterdays date.
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In reading other posts, it seems as though Ford has deleted or stopped putting in delivery times etc since the majority were inaccurate. Probably due to the shortage of chips to complete the build. I would think that your dealer would have the most up-to-date info on your vehicle.

Peter
Ā 

In reading other posts, it seems as though Ford has deleted or stopped putting in delivery times etc since the majority were inaccurate. Probably due to the shortage of chips to complete the build. I would think that your dealer would have the most up-to-date info on your vehicle.

Peter
Oh believe me, Iā€™ve been in touch with them as well šŸ˜…
Ā 

Oh believe me, Iā€™ve been in touch with them as well šŸ˜…
Has your dealer been able to provide any info?
All I got was we "haven't heard anything about your vehicle". :rolleyes: That was about 2 weeks ago.
Ā 

Has your dealer been able to provide any info?
All I got was we "haven't heard anything about your vehicle". :rolleyes: That was about 2 weeks ago.
That itā€™s waiting for a chip šŸ˜ž it has a blend/production date of January 10thā€¦ Iā€™ve seen a lot of posts of explorers with the same production week as mine that have been moving and delivered- not mine šŸ˜©
Ā 

Last email I got was that my delivery date change to May. Then my salesperson called me this morning saying itā€™s arrived. No real rhyme or reason switch fords tracking site
Ā 

I ordered Dec 27th, went into production 1/18 and has been in production ever since with no changes šŸ˜¢ I hope mine will be soon

Congrats!!! šŸ˜± could you tell me what the last info was that you got? Still no emails here and my ā€œtrackerā€ has a check mark on ā€œbuiltā€ but no date, the ETA is gone, and the window sticker is the same except the date at the bottom has yesterdays date.
We order a limited 301A on 11-19-21 went into production on week of 1-24-22. In February it said delivery week of 5-13. Now nothing
Ā 

Had to go by and at least take a look and sit in it. Literally got off the truck this morning. Will be taking ownership of it in the next few days. Itā€™s a beauty.
Even got a glimpse of what our future driveway will look like whenever our hybrid maverick shows upā€¦
024E51D0-E76B-4CF4-802E-CAF1EFCE6A6F.jpeg 3AA22A07-4D98-4AA9-AB49-C43EE37A6F52.jpeg
Ā 

We order a limited 301A on 11-19-21 went into production on week of 1-24-22. In February it said delivery week of 5-13. Now nothing
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I believe that Ford may have discontinued posting delivery dates since they were so inaccurate due to the chip shortage.

Peter
Ā 

Update: dealer advised the explorer was built just sitting off site waiting for chips. Hopefully not to much longer. Weā€™re only an hour away from plant so fingers crossed shipping wont be to bad.

Good evening,

I ordered a 22 XLT 202a on Jan 22, 22. Order confirmed on Jan 26. Marked as in production and sent to plant on Feb 24. Blend date of 2022 03 06. Dealer advised priority code 10.
Ā 

We ordered a KR on Jan 22nd and are waiting for word that she's gone into production.
With the shut down of plants in China with the new variant, I'm wondering if they'll roll the order into MY23.
Ā 

anyone in here previously ordered a Explorer and can give me their timeline from order to picked up?
I ordered my 22 Ford Explorer ST-line December 11th and patiently waiting for updates. Ford has confirmed the order.
The dealer told me itā€™s a 6-8 week time range.
I placed an order on Nov, 20, 2021. I have received 5 build dates so far. Supposed to be built next week. It may not have all the chips, and some options or included features may not work due to lack of chips, and the want you to take delivery, and wait for the chips to arrive to finish your options/features up to a Year or more. if it comes in like that I will not buy it.
Ā 

I placed an order on Nov, 20, 2021. I have received 5 build dates so far. Supposed to be built next week. It may not have all the chips, and some options or included features may not work due to lack of chips, and the want you to take delivery, and wait for the chips to arrive to finish your options/features up to a Year or more. if it comes in like that I will not buy it.
The chip shortage is getting bad. Ordered my f150 in June of last year got it in late November. Ordered 22ā€™ explorer in Jan went into production February then everything went dark on communication.

Saw a video today of an AMG Mercedes missing like half of its features due to the shortage. We are only in the beginning stages.
Ā 

We placed our order, 301a Explorer on Nov. 19 2021. It was scheduled for production the week of 1-24-22. Ford shows in not built. I called the Dealer this week. I was told it was built and waiting for chips. They didn't know if it would be one of those that will be delivered and the dealer will install the chips later
Ā 

I believe that Ford may have discontinued posting delivery dates since they were so inaccurate due to the chip shortage.

Peter

The system is still posting dates.
Ā 

For a while, they disappeared according to some members.

Peter
My ETA is still gone. No word on anything and it was in production the week of January 10th
Ā 

Not to rub it in but Iā€™ve had it a few days and havenā€™t posted any pics cause Iā€™m enjoying it so much. The timberline is amazing and the forged metallic green is awesome. Been getting all kinds of remarks. Guy at the dealership was checking it out saying he drives a Maserati and it caught his eye.

5F2E98BC-BE9F-43AB-BAB6-99DB0AA4654A.jpeg
Ā 

Not to rub it in but Iā€™ve had it a few days and havenā€™t posted any pics cause Iā€™m enjoying it so much. The timberline is amazing and the forged metallic green is awesome. Been getting all kinds of remarks. Guy at the dealership was checking it out saying he drives a Maserati and it caught his eye.

View attachment 427485
Iā€™m so jealous of you lol I was really hoping mine would be right behind yours since our timelines were practically the same! *sighhh* although, I did see my first ever timberline today (yea, I ordered it without ever seeing one) and itā€™s beautiful šŸ˜ I literally cannot wait.
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Peter
FYI: This morning I got an email from Ford updating my 301A Explorer order. It changed from scheduled for production to having been built and shipped.
Ā 

Back