Ordered today | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered today

thanks to the help of some great folks on here.I picked mine up today!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet glad to see you got it. 1k miles on mine and love it so far.

Woohoo! That news makes my day, sciond! I'm sure you and your new Explorer are going to have a ton of fun together.

Have a great weekend!

Crystal

Scions, tell us what my think of the power?

20121228_103052.jpg

Scions, tell us what my think of the power?
very nice comes on smooth and hard with very little turbo lag
feels as fast as my 05 Subaru legacy 2.5 gt limited turbo which does 0-60 in about 5.5 sec

thanks I have the sienna, I can take some in the am

20121229_143516.jpg
20121229_143508_1.jpg

here you go

thank you....it aged me 5 years lol

For the record I bought my car from Fort Mill Ford in South Carolina and they were the worst dealer I have ever done business with and I buy 2-3 cars every other year

going in for service as now the MFT is now malfunctioning.....oh well

For the record I bought my car from Fort Mill Ford in South Carolina and they were the worst dealer I have ever done business with and I buy 2-3 cars every other year
Sciond,
I just read this post, congrats on your new Explorer Sport!
Can you give me any insights on Fort Mill Ford? I just placed my order with them on 1/8, and so far everything has been smooth and easy, but we are just getting started. They got me a VIN and tentative build date in 3 days. My tentative build date is 1/28. I am working with the Sales Manager, Bob Jones and he has been very proactive with emails and follow-ups. (I actually did the deal via email/fax, and have not set foot in the dealership or met anyone face to face yet.)

Any insights you can give me on them would be very helpful.......

Thanks - Sean

Sciond,
I just read this post, congrats on your new Explorer Sport!
Can you give me any insights on Fort Mill Ford? I just placed my order with them on 1/8, and so far everything has been smooth and easy, but we are just getting started. They got me a VIN and tentative build date in 3 days. My tentative build date is 1/28. I am working with the Sales Manager, Bob Jones and he has been very proactive with emails and follow-ups. (I actually did the deal via email/fax, and have not set foot in the dealership or met anyone face to face yet.)

Any insights you can give me on them would be very helpful.......

Thanks - Sean
Bob was ok through throughout the beginning. I dealt with him and Ben. Then they stopped communicating. They were especially horrible once my car was not delivered when they said it would be. They then found out I had very good outside financing. Which they could not match so they were EXTREMELY nasty to me on the day of delivery. They could not beat my USAA rate. Comparing it to the experience I just had at Lake Norman Jeep I would have to rate them as below sucking at best. Especially a tool named Mitch. I won"t mention his last name but he is a finannce manager there who was about to need dental work. They also tried to really beat me on my trade of a pristine car by not even being fair on offering trade value. I will never buy from them again and would recomend anyone else but them in the Charlotte market

Thanks for the insights and that stinks that it turned out that way with them, especially on delivery day.
Will see how it goes with them at this point as I shopped several near-by dealer's and had some crappy experiences with others just trying to make the deal.

Thanks again for the quick response and feedback..

Thanks for the insights and that stinks that it turned out that way with them, especially on delivery day.
Will see how it goes with them at this point as I shopped several near-by dealer's and had some crappy experiences with others just trying to make the deal.

Thanks again for the quick response and feedback..
np
likewise witih shopping spoke to everybody and we really do not have a great dealer in the market

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bob was ok through throughout the beginning. I dealt with him and Ben. Then they stopped communicating. They were especially horrible once my car was not delivered when they said it would be. They then found out I had very good outside financing. Which they could not match so they were EXTREMELY nasty to me on the day of delivery. They could not beat my USAA rate. Comparing it to the experience I just had at Lake Norman Jeep I would have to rate them as below sucking at best. Especially a tool named Mitch. I won"t mention his last name but he is a finannce manager there who was about to need dental work. They also tried to really beat me on my trade of a pristine car by not even being fair on offering trade value. I will never buy from them again and would recomend anyone else but them in the Charlotte market

Hi sciond,

Sounds like you had a frustrating experience. If you'd like, I can document your dealership feedback. Send me a PM with your information (VIN, full name, phone number, a brief description of your experience, dealer name/location) and I'll get it entered for you.

Crystal

Back