• Register Today It's free!

Photoshop Color Change Request

CarFreak146

Reaction score
City, State
Shawnee, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT
hey guys, could one of you avid Photoshop experts please change the color of my X from Forest Green to a Sand color please?? I'm thinking about Putting Durabak on the Exterior and I need to decide what color I want...
Here's a pic....

420202_79_full.jpg

Thanks for your help

--Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here you go:

xps.jpg

if you dont see the image click here

If you want a different shade of a sand color tell me.

could you make it a little lighter?? thanks man

If neither of those 2 work, highlight the URL bar and hit enter again on the first.

hey car freak where did you get your bumper? and how much $

xps2.jpg

What do you think of that??? It would be a flat sand color, not shiny, but do you think it looks good?

hey car freak where did you get your bumper? and how much $

They're no longer made. sorry... they're discontinued.

--Ryan

Your X looks great with a dark color, I don't think going tan is the way to go. Keep it dark and mean.

HOw about a black color??? i really don't like the green color, and I am thinkin of putting a couple 4" wide stripes down the center.... it somebody would like to PS that for me, that would be great.

And by the way. Thanks for the PSing newc.

--Ryan

That would be cool, I'l like some stripes on mine too but don't know how much it would cost.

I am doin this durabak exterior, and since I'm covering the entire exterior, it would be easy for me to change the color, and I kinda wanna go with something different than the factory color, and a lighter color would look better longer, and be less likely to show damage. I dunno, I just may go with their forest Green color and keep it the same.

-Ryan

Better yet, can somebody do this Sand color::

http://durabakbedliner.com/ <== then click on Colors & Prices; Its the Sand Color.

This is the Exact same thing I"m gonna put on it if it looks good. Thanks

--Ryan

Please Guys... somebody.... james T, I know you RULE at this.

--Ryan

XplorerKid said:
I think it would Look Good The Sand Color..... :thumbsup:

Exactly, that's why I"m tryin to get somebody to PHotoShop it on there for me. haha.... it would be awesome, if somebody could put that texture n it too.

--Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btt... Please somebody,. help me out.

Back