PICS: Boy I've Been Busy!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PICS: Boy I've Been Busy!!

PICS: Boy I've Been Busy!! Tons of new Mods

So here' a few of the things that I have been working on over the last month or so.
First would be the electric fan. Installation instructions provided byElectric Fan install
15573dsc00139.jpg

15573dsc00140.jpg

This is the Perma Cool thermostat

Next is th OHC. Installation instructions provided by
OHC install
15573dsc00136.jpg

I can't forget about the Hurst Billet Shifter

15573dsc00137.jpg

Wait there's more... Auto Meter Gauges In (Thanks Matt)

15573dsc00132.jpg

15573dsc00143.jpg

And Last but certainly not least... I rolled out another air intake. Took my first idea and expanded it a little. Nice huh?

15573dsc00142.jpg

15573dsc00127.jpg

15573dsc00129.jpg

So I guess that it's for this month. What do you think?
Now what to do next month? Hmmmmmm....
To Be Continued....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great ;)

Could you tell me exactly what idiot lights the steering column gauge covers up?

wow.. u have been busy.. what did you make that intake tubing out of?

Very nice looking intake... how about a writeup

Very clean installs!

Keep up the great work. :D

I'm loving that intake.... Looks sweet!!

How about some details!?!?

Could you tell me exactly what idiot lights the steering column gauge covers up?
Idiot Light? Huh? What Idiot Light do you have down there.

wow.. u have been busy.. what did you make that intake tubing out of?
Intake tube is made out of ABS plastic

Hey, are those the Ultra-Lite Autometer gauges? Cause that's what I'm thinking of getting.
They are the Auto Meter Lunar series gauges

Very nice looking intake... how about a writeup
I think a write up is due. I am perfecting this intake thing.

Alec your ABS, Airbag, Brake, Battery, High Beam, and left turn lights are all under or near the bottom of your tach.

I have reverse indiglows so i just went out to look

That's intersesting. I didn't know that. I guess my truck hasn't had the idiot syndrone yet.

Very clean job on that intake. Did you notice any difference by going with a bigger intake tube?

This is the second intake tube that I have done. You can check out the old one in my photo gallery. I don't think I noticed as much a difference as when I put on the open element filter. I like to tinker. I am frequent customer of Home Depot Racing Supplies.

Which model of the sterring column guage holder did you use. I need one of those. I've got more guages waiting to be installed, but no place to put them!

This was actually a discovery that Matt (Black Magic) made. Gotta give him props ya know. The F150 gauge pod pops right on. It comes in manual and auto steering colum types. Gauge Pod

Hey, is that a oil press gauge?

If so, where did you tee into?

Liking the gadges....lookin good...keep it up

ipozestu Looks like you have been busy! Everygthing looks great! Thanks for the credit and your welcome for the steering guage pod.

Is that the Hurst short throw shifter for the Ranger in there? If so how do you like it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea thats the one. if you are looking for a nice smooth shift I wouldn't recommend it. It has a very mechanical feel. It kind of clicks in and out of gear. Nice solid feel when you shift. It is considerably shorter throw. It tends to rattle a bit when you step on the throttle hard.

Back