Pismo Dunes, CA Oct. 25-26 Meet | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Dunes, CA Oct. 25-26 Meet

Umm..

Juss the regular Road Trip accessories
Bottled Water
a Lift Jack, A tow rope(its okay i have one)
nothing else really. Six bucks for the pass to get in.. thats about it.. We are really close to the city so if you need anything theres other people.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol hell ya a TOW ROPE is needed!!! I'm 2wd and someones going to have to be pullin me out left and right!!!! Um...an ice chest would be good with beer...water...soda....im gunna make some sandwiches and stuff for me and my friends

Originally posted by Mendonca00
im gunna make some sandwiches and stuff for me and my friends

and a sandwich for me too rite? hehe

WEAK!

weak man... another one hits the dust...

Originally posted by clarkkent
haha naw man.. im really bummed out of all the people who aren't gonna show up, its you Mike.. man and you were planning on coming a day earlier to drink beer with me.. man i even got my girlfriend to give me a Kitchen pass..

Yeah dude it sucks. I am not looking forward to moving my dad this weekend, then after I am done helping him i have to help my best friend move, it is gonna be a long sh!tty weekend.

Guys I have to back out. Due to financial reasons and a recent S/C install. This turned out to be pretty costly. I wish I could find a couple of hunded dollars under my sofa cushions. I'm sure you will all have a great time.
Sorry about the news.

Weak sauce!

Originally posted by clarkkent
Weak sauce!

Weak sauce? WTF does that mean? Am I just getting too old and don't understand the "cool" people these days?;)

okay.. The People that MIGHT GO

These People are the "maybe's"
They haven't responded to any of my PM's or this thread.. They did say they were going to come.

annabanna
96xsport
section525
biggs
raneal

if ur name is above.. please give me a call to tell me if you are coming or not! (805) 235-4642

These are the people that said they were coming for sure!!!

mendanacOO
coolchriscush
clarkkent and his superfriends

I hope this thing turns out the way i hoped it.. alot of people flaked out at the last minute.. either way if theres juss three trucks going, It'll still be funn!

dont forget me. me and 2 other trucks are coming up and i think were bring some dirtbikes. its about a 2 hour drive and were leaving around 7am to go up sat morning and then mess around. then ill come down to the wallmart and meet up with everyone else.

hey, Im very sorry to say that section525 and i arent going to be comin' down. Section's explorer is currently missing a radiator, so until it arrives, he's not going anywhere. Very sorry guys! I hope you have a blast though, and wish we could be there....maybe next time!

Yeh the meet was cool.. got to meet some people from the forum... Brans Freestyle and coolchriscush are cool guys, and Mendonca00 is badass... Too bad it was only me and Brans Freestyle that acutally camped out there.. U guys missed it, we went on the Hummer Ride and it was sweet!!!!!! I'll have pics of the trip up soon, my scanner is brokE!

sounds like y'all had a good time. show us some pics when you get a chance.

BTW, chris I saw you comin south on the 57 around CSUF when I was headed up to the Offroad Expo the other week on Sunday. Forgot to tell you earlier.

PICS

Hey watsup guys! i got the pics back! well like three or four!

1063273073705l.jpg

This is me in the Hummer!! this thing is badass, totally undestructible!!!

306944_46_full.jpg

This is Bransfreestyle and my truck

306944_47_full.jpg

This is Bransfreestyle after hitting a couple bumps at the dunes.. no more lip!! but hey at least he got more ground clearance? hehe

306944_48_full.jpg

This is bransfreestyle stuck within the first couple of minutes we got there.. but hey its okay, it was his first time and the next day, he made it up comp hill!! congrats bro!

Its mine! Well not really..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey john, i think u should save that picture of you STUCK as ur desktop picture! haha its a nice scenerio pic! its really nice!

Back