Post yer 94 pictures | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

The black eddies are rare. If you want I kept the tan pieces for the front so that it looks uniform.

note sure if yu talking about mine but if you are its actualy the turmalien green and the bumper plastic was painted green to kinda make it look like a limited front bumper... do you happen to know where to find a desent condition LIMITED front bumper.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh I thought your was black it kinda looked black . Well I did know where to get a limited bumper but I swiped it already lol

But there are brand new ones for very expensive online.

yeah ****ty camera i had. everyone says it looks black at night all cleaned up. yurs looks good man... that a navajo grill too. looks sweet. holy ****... that is very expensive. thanks for the link tho... guess im guna JY pick this weekend to see what i can find.

0331001610a.jpg

0331001610b.jpg

wow outta all these pics i think mines the only dropped and rimed up one lol.

this was the day after the drop in the front.
DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

showin some negative camber
DSCN0365.jpg

blacked out the back lights
DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

the port still needs to be carpeted.
DSCN0402.jpg

My pics are in my profile. Would post but hard on the phone.

I have to say, my favorite explorer has to be a black 1st gen. Theyre so rare (Around here at least).

I died to upgrade to a 2nd gen, but would love a nice black 93/94 eddie. I had a 92 eddie, and loved it! That thing was a beast compared to my 95. It felt so much beefier.

Wow , so like what happend to it lol

Wow , so like what happend to it lol

I hate purple... Sooo I thought it would be a good idea to paint it. :D
(you are talking about the paint... right?)

Well you might have tended to the rust before painting? just a thought

That rust in the rockers? I'm really not worried about that. I am no stranger to Mother Natures gift of rust. As long as it doesn't have a rusted through frame (like my '53 Vicky), I won't be sweating any bullets.
Plus, 4x4 trucks aren't meant to be pretty.

Then why did you paint it?

Because I really don't like purple? I payed like a little over two bucks a can at Walmart. It didn't break the bank.
I sprayed the rockers with some rust stopper and then fully coated it with truck bed liner. So it's been taken care of.
Overall, I think it makes it look tough. I like it.
Does that cover all the questions?

no I had more but you seem crabby. lol

No, not crabby. I just don't see why it is such a big deal to look over a little rust. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. :)

That could be the twin of my 93!!! From color to trim! Even the same wheels!

Make it triplets. Its the exact as mine. Except I recently found a nice pretty rust hole under the rocker panel molding. :( Nice by the way!

mines the same wall-mart color, mines a 91 the only differences is i got steel rims on mine now and did away with the glued on plastic pieces on the sides, too bad were all scattered around would make one helluva pic!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wait lol i think were talking about different trucks... i was referring to xJABLEx's ride :)

Back