Post yer 94 pictures | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

Some updated pics. Removed roof rack and rear wiper, added driving lights and gave it a really good bath.

truck016.jpg

truck011copy.png

truck014.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some updated pics. Removed roof rack and rear wiper, added driving lights and gave it a really good bath.

thats a nice truck! what kind of driving lights are they? I'm lookin to get some for mine

Thanks! I will never use a car wash again. I get much better results by hand.

They are some el cheapo Pilot driving lights I got last year. I used 8x8 steel L brackets to make the holders. I have a diagram for those in my registry.

EDIT:

Here it is

bracketdimensions.png

heres mine, 94 XL

Trying to save weight? LOL

Absolutely! That extra 1/2 pound gone could increase my gas mileage by 0.001%! Remember, in this economy every bit counts!:D

1/2 pound! Wow, dude you need to keep that thing!! It has to be gold or lead!!!! LOL, I was hoping for the reason though, mine had been removed too.... and I had to replace it, why remove it?

It's more for protecting the rear vinyl on my window if I hit the button by accident. It also looked really tacky and the wiper blade kept falling off.

I like the rear wiper , It's fun to turn on it the rain cuz nobody else has one , lol.

truck016.jpg

truck011copy.png

truck014.jpg

did you paint the trim or did it come like that?

Thats like how it comes on all of them.

bronco II BDS 6" lift with 34" super swampers LTB's

My first car, pre-mountaineer days haha. This was a great truck, mint condition and had nearly no problems. Sold it for $1300 in 2006 with 155,000 on it.

Picture038.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Eddie Bauer....later had yakima roof racks for kayaks, 2 fog lights, and a sweet chrome exhaust tip haha. Still always a classy looking car that never failed.

did you paint the trim or did it come like that?

It came like that. I really like that part of the truck. It adds a rugged look. Yours is an EB with tan trim so you got the tan trim on the lower half of the doors. XLT and the XL were the only ones to have this black trim. The Sports have it as well but in place of the chrome bar along the center they have a red line.

Just checked my vin and a previous post I had made, mine was built 11/94.

Keep the pics comin'. Sure dig the ol' "square nosers". Nice tough look to em'.

Mine was built in September of 1993, It's a 1994. To my knowledge anything made from September or later is the next model year. So anyone built after September of 94 should be 1995's?

Pictures of my explorer should be in the link in my siggy. But here is a teaser... Not much because it's still stock :(

But some day you'll want it :p:

100_0817.jpg

That site's in Bedford, Indiana. But just outside of city limits. It's part of GM's local PCB cleanup. It use to flood really bad there until they built that um... retaining pond? I guess that's what you'd call it.

It came like that. I really like that part of the truck. It adds a rugged look. Yours is an EB with tan trim so you got the tan trim on the lower half of the doors. XLT and the XL were the only ones to have this black trim. The Sports have it as well but in place of the chrome bar along the center they have a red line.

The black does make it look more rugged , but also older. Modern cars usually paint door bumpers body color to hide em.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2" Skyjacker on 235"s
OCT09088.jpg

OCT09089.jpg

Back