• Register Today It's free!

Power window problem

Ashleyrdh

Reaction score
City, State
Palm City
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 ford explorer
Having problem with power windows. Both front and passenger windows work intermitted. It takes a couple times of pushing on switch to operate. Both passenger and driver switches take a couple of times to get window to operate. I plan on checking the fuses. Before I start my search looking for idea and info. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

welcome!

Moved to the appropriate forum

Have you checked the passenger side door switch? If it does the same thing as the driver multiswitch, then it's a wiring issue. If it works fine, then it's probably a bad driver switch. Replacement switches are inexpensive and available on Amazon or ebay.

You could also search the forum. Search function works very well, and this subject has been addressed multiple times.

Having problem with power windows. Both front and passenger windows work intermitted. It takes a couple times of pushing on switch to operate. Both passenger and driver switches take a couple of times to get window to operate. I plan on checking the fuses. Before I start my search looking for idea and info. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Yah check the fuses first. Welcome to the forum!

Back