Projector Headlights For Explorers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Projector Headlights For Explorers

Ok everybody I have found a shop that is willing to make custom projector headlight assemblies for the explorer (gen 2)

You'll have your choice of chrome housings or the black housings from ebay as well as LED angel eyes around the projectors if you wish. You will be allowed to choose from his available inventory of projectors, angel eyes, HID kits etc.
These kits will be built professionally (not by some guy in his garage with crazy glue) and look like they were made for the truck

If you're interested in a set for your truck follow the link below and let them know you're a member of this forum since I got him to setup the page specifically for us...

I attempted to setup a group buy deal for us but they weren't interested at this time.

http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/product_in...tor-headlights-bexplorer-projector-headlights

Mike

P.S. You guys can thank me later :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ive seen this guys work ad i was infact planning on buying a projector light kit for my car, and his work is very nice. probably some of the best work ive seen

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think you should give Mike some credit. He did give you an out so you didn't have to do pro work being a novice. Sure it might be expensive, but what the hell isn't these days, and ESPECIALLY High Intensity Discharge systems. My buddy got quoted to put STi housings on his WRX the other day, and the dealer quoted him over $1,200 for just the headlights. No power system. Does the price seem more reasonable now?

I think it's a great idea, thanks for the tip off Mike. I might be talking with him to set me up a pair for my 87 Monte SS =)

Hey everyone

Has anyone tried these projectors in a Gen I Explorer? I would like to see how they would look on an Eddie Bauer. I'm thinking I would really like a set since I live in the mountains w/ all the wildlife and lousey weather. On another subject, I need to install foglamps as well. I'll look around on the forum for some info. Thanks.

I think you should give Mike some credit. He did give you an out so you didn't have to do pro work being a novice. Sure it might be expensive, but what the hell isn't these days, and ESPECIALLY High Intensity Discharge systems. My buddy got quoted to put STi housings on his WRX the other day, and the dealer quoted him over $1,200 for just the headlights. No power system. Does the price seem more reasonable now?

I think it's a great idea, thanks for the tip off Mike. I might be talking with him to set me up a pair for my 87 Monte SS =)

your buddy is going to get screw out the BUTT if he pays that, he can go to a aftermarker place and get it at least 2/3 cheaper heck in alaska you can but the hid's for @350 low only and another $40 for the install.

i actually retrofitted my headlights for my 02 explorer...took time and money but was well worth it...i installed the tsx projectors into the black headlight housings...got all my info from hidplanet.com....they sell hid retrofit kits and have a forum with a lot of info on the whole project to what type of projectors to use or whaever...if you guys want pm me and ill send you some pics of my retrofit...

Back