Ranger / Explorer Prerunner Bumpers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger / Explorer Prerunner Bumpers

nope, ive just pmd him with questions ive had and hes been very helpful to me. i think i have like 30 pms from him in my inbox, regarding questions. but agian, im sure he doesnt just browse the forums to kill time, he gots stuff to do. these products that he sells are things that im sure more than just myself are interested in and he knows that, so he puts out the information.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

taknitezX2 said:
nope, ive just pmd him with questions ive had and hes been very helpful to me. i think i have like 30 pms from him in my inbox, regarding questions. but agian, im sure he doesnt just browse the forums to kill time, he gots stuff to do. these products that he sells are things that im sure more than just myself are interested in and he knows that, so he puts out the information.

I also have PM's and E-mails from him

NOTAJP said:
It's obvious this guy isn't around. I would take that as a sign of either poor customer service or doesn't want to donate to the Forum for his free advertising :rolleyes:. Look at his posts, he came in here quickly posting advertisments for his long travel suspensions, steering, and bumpers and hasn't been back since. He hasn't posted since 11/24 (12 posts at that). Just keep that in mind if you consider ordering from a company like that.

Easy there NOTAJP... I can't browse the forums all day long. I put our product information on this site because I know there is nothing else out there. Our products may not be for everyone, but at least we can offer an option. We are offering a unique suspension set-up that no one else has even attempted to build.

As far as our customer service, I ALWAYS respond to e-mails, and answer phone calls. Not many shops can say that. And as always, Im here to help with any questions anyone has about anything!!!

I only get a e-mail notification from a PM. Thanks

Aaron Dixon
Dixon Bros Racing
www.dixonbrosracing.com

What you obviously didn't understand was the appearance of what I was talking about. All I see was a new member post in several threads over the couse of two days or so promoting a few products and then no longer around. We get that all the time from spammers. I did not accuse you of spamming, so please don't take that out of context. I tell it like I see it, no beating around the bush.

One of my other jobs as a moderator is to look out for the best interest of all members here.

You must not have read the rest of my posts...

NOTAJP said:
I'm sorry if I am black and white and straight to the point. It would be great if he proved me wrong. I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong.

It would be nice if there was a link to a website, company name, phone number, email, etc. I paid attention to his first few posts hoping to see a great company arrise that taylors to our interests. His products don't interest me because I already have a SAS and build my own bumpers but I'm still interested in the sport in general. I do encourage companies that taylor to Explorers to come here and build a business, heck I hope to do the same in the future. I only discussed the advertisement due to my interest of this board. Rick needs money to pay for the website that we get to enjoy so much.

NOTAJP said:
Nice website, though they don't have anything on the bumpers. Hopefully they'll update it soon.

i am new to this forum and am lookin for a bruch guard/pre-runner or grille gurad for my truck and i saw this forum for a pre-runner bar so i clicked on it. i saw that yall wanted ot know the price so i jsut went to his web site and looked up this item and the price for the pre-runner bar thing is $450 and for the powder coat it is $75 more...

:confused: Never Mind :p

Will it work with a 3" BL??

Mcane6 said:
Will it work with a 3" BL??

Technically, it would work... but there would be a 3" gap between the bottom of the grill and the top of the bumper. There is no way to move this bumper 'up' to match the 3" BL without a totally new design.

Aaron

Any plans to do a first gen. Explorer???

Hmm, I have emailed Aaron recently, he answered my questions promptly and with great detail.

I'd like to try to welcome him back in again.

Back