Owns 10,000 Marbles
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 F-150 FX4
Anyone up for a run to Rausch Creek between March 2nd and 8th? I'll be in the Northeast corner of the State (save for at least one or two days on Assateague beach) and would be willing to at least try the easy trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Normally I would be down, but I'm going to be home on spring break and thus farther than normal from Rausch. Also, I'll be using that week to try and get a snorkel on my truck in preparation for our off road run in Wharton state forest on March 9th (to which you're more than welcome to come to, although it's probably far for you).

i might be in, im on spring break too but raush is only about 2 and a half from me, it depends when you plan on going though. Paraphoe, where is wharton state park??

I'm off on Mar. 2nd, so I'd be in.

Guys,

I didn't see the Pine Barrens/NJ thread when I posted this. I'll hold this thought a later date. I don't want to encroach on any other mid-Atlantic events, especially when they're so close in time.

Adam, any interest in joining us in Wharton?

I'll likely be traveling back to Philadelphia on the 9th, unfortunately.

As an aside, I was about (this) close to leaving a surprise on your Ex (nothing damaging, but embarassing), but you parked it too damn close to the intersection last week. I felt like every student that walked by was memorizing my description as I wandered around the X before Sunday mass. :D

HAHA! I wouldn't have found it for a while either. I was in New Orleans that weekend until Monday night, and didn't move the truck until this past Friday. Think twice, though. I have some nice revenge pranks should I ever stumble upon your Trac. :D

It's not that difficult--we have our own deck. :D

Back