City, State
Columbus
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
had 20 &16 Ltd
Callsign
Bender953
20200918_085423.jpg

Any ideas how to remove these marks from someones shoes. Tried several cleaners and tried protectant but still showing. Hate the material they used for the dash!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@Bender953

I've had great results with nextzett detailing products from Germany - hence my shout out to their line up and introduction to you.
I was introduced to them by a friend that was a detailer for Mercedes Benz and BMW 15 years ago.
He turned me on to their weather seal cleaner/conditioner, and I've worked my way through their entire line-up.
They're an employee owned company, and Amazon is an official distributor.

nextzett 92441015 Plastic Deep Cleaner 16.9 oz
  • Powerful cleaner removes grime from plastic, vinyl, rubber and coated leather surfaces
  • Removes rubber scuff marks
  • Use on dashboard, seats, steering wheel, armrests, convertible top windows and more
  • Leaves an anti-static, dust-resistant finish
  • Doesn't contain harsh chemicals
$18.38 from Amazon

Link:
Amazon.com: nextzett 92441015 Plastic Deep Cleaner - 16.9 fl. oz.: Automotive

Follow up the deep cleaner with a surface protector from nextzett

nextzett 92470515 ****pit Premium, 16.9 fl oz
  • Removes dust and light dirt from all clear and colored plastic trim with a shine-free, anti-static finish
  • Use on surfaces such as armrests, dashboard, steering wheel, instrument cluster, audio and navigation screens
  • Contains sun-blocking agents for long-term care and protection
  • Cleans coated (finished) leather
  • Leaves a fresh citrus scent, silicone-free
$12.00 from Amazon

Link:
Amazon.com: nextzett 92470515 ****pit Premium, 16.9 fl oz, (Single Unit): Automotive

I'll add this last one because it's such a great product - a cleaner/protectorant for your door weather striping seals.

nextzett 91480615 'Gummi Pflege Stift' Rubber Care Stick - 3.4 fl. oz
  • Conditions all weather seals around doors, hood and trunk
  • Temperature resistant for long-lasting protection
  • Prevents rubber from drying and cracking
  • Made in Germany
  • With built-in foam applicator for easy application
$13.26 from Amazon

Link:
Amazon.com: nextzett 91480615 'Gummi Pflege Stift' Rubber Care Stick - 3.4 fl. oz: Automotive

nextzett STORE ON AMAZON LINK: nextzett: nextzett

Hope that helps and report back with your results!

Just a thought but have you tried a Mr clean magic eraser. It works well on some problems maybe worth a shot.

^^^^^ If you go that route, I'd test it out on an area of the dash that can't be seen, and maybe watch it for a few days - Your Mileage May Vary ;)

I would send an email with photo to Detailer's Domain and/or Detailed Image and ask them what they would recommend. They are independent detailing products dealers and I have been successful with products I purchased from both of them.

Worst dash material ever. So easily marked permanently. What was Ford thinking?

Anyone found a solution to this?? I have the exact same marks on a used 2020.

magic eraser usually for that kind of stuff. though maybe some APC would be worth a shot.

Back