Return from Badlands Attica, IN 2006 Photos | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Badlands Attica, IN 2006 Photos

Had a great time, glad I could make it. I spent most of the day leading people around, so I didn't get many pictures, but I do have a few. I can send them to someone and they can post them.

Only person I had met before was Rick, so everyone else was new so glad to meet all of you. I hope I did a good enough job showing you the park. I wish I could have had 2 days to take out the big dogs and hit some of the harder stuff :eek: .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got a pic of you airborne a little, about 4 inches off the ground..nothing big but i got the pic. Can i email someone my pics so they can resize them. I took them too big and resiszing them makes them look like ****.

Char and I had a great time out there even with the carnage. The run was a lot of fun and the pot luck turned out excellent. Thanks for showing us such a good time.

the pictures so far make me sad... sad that i couldnt be there. great pics tho! looks like you guys had a blast, especially from the carnage reports.

So where are the rest of the pictures and videos?

Looks like a hell of a good time yall!

Wish I could have made it, but between fathers day and the death of my families dog i just needed to go home :(

Just got in and have to leave in a few hours to serve as counselor at a summer youth camp in FL. Ashli and I had a great time meeting new people and putting faces on more names on the board.

R&R'ing a greasy axle shaft in heavy pouring rain wasn't too much fun on Sunday but Saturday was a great time.

By popular demand we'll post the recipe for Texas Caviar once I get back in a week or so. :)

RFR2212 said:
Yikes.. you sure about that?

why not? I shall loose the body lift, install new Syjacker 2" lift with coil spacers and longer shackles... run 31" AT's, swap third member and rear axle, leave the front bumper with a winch... blah, blah, blah... and the 91 is perfect for what I want to do with it. After I'm done with the 94 it should be good to tow a trailer with the 91... you shall see.

91? full width baby... roll cage... half doors... you shall see...

well the trip for me was great. the only things that went wrong was loseing the powersteering fluid cap, no lockers, and thinking i shreaded a tire on a rock. i was really happy how my X performed. i will have pic to up sometime this week

thx :thumbsup:

I'm not doubting the 91's ability to be a wheeler, I'm doubting the 94 being a decent tow rig. Seems as though the mounty would be better. More engine, better trans and a heavier vehicle. Only time will tell!

Dre said:
why not? I shall loose the body lift, install new Syjacker 2" lift with coil spacers and longer shackles... run 31" AT's, swap third member and rear axle, leave the front bumper with a winch... blah, blah, blah... and the 91 is perfect for what I want to do with it. After I'm done with the 94 it should be good to tow a trailer with the 91... you shall see.

91? full width baby... roll cage... half doors... you shall see...

All of my pics and videos are up and linked to from the first post.

I apologize if I got someones name wrong in naming the videos. I'm still :confused: Let me know and I'll fix it.

I had a great time on the run. Everyone there were really nice and helpful. But, I now have tire and axle envy. My new 33s looked small compared to all the 35s. Plus, the ttbs and soilid axles made my ifs look silly. When I got home I shaved off my front bump stups some and gained 2" of up travel on the drivers side. The passenger side bump was wore out and crushing, plus I could tell it was flexing more, thats were the idea to save the other side. If there is another run in the midwest I will be there.

Jefe said:
I apologize if I got someones name wrong in naming the videos. I'm still :confused: Let me know and I'll fix it.
Haha!! 04_Carbs_suck.MOV Who's name is that? :p

mynameisaric said:
jefe, i got a question about your edge card. do you have the $60 a month unlimited internet plan or do you have the $20 a month unlimited phone internet and swap sim cards? i was thinkin about getting an edge card for my computer and just swapping the sim since i have the $20 unlimted internet.
I have two plans, one for the cell phone (voice only), one for the edge card (internet only).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jefe, did you go to the Indy museum??

Back