Photos - Return from Truck Haven October '12 - Photos | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Return from Truck Haven October '12 - Photos

Dang, that spinning was making ME dizzy!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is a really cool shot!!

attachment.php

This is a really cool shot!!

attachment.php

Thats in the notch leading to the arch. That was very, interesting backing into, at night.

We got a chance to try out my new recovery points there. They had me back that close so they could shorten my tow strap and "yank" him backwards/sideways as he wouldn't fit in the arch and the spool in the rear with no front axle power (broken shaft) wouldn't let him back out.

~Mark

Great vids and pics guys. Wish I was there.

Finally had a chance to work on the Pumpkin today. My spare TRE was definitely bent. Must have been attached to the tie-rod I bent a long time ago. Good thing I didn't force the threads into the tie-rod when it started to bind up.

Bought 4 brand new Moog TREs. Should be good to go for awhile:chug:

Finally had a chance to work on the Pumpkin today. My spare TRE was definitely bent. Must have been attached to the tie-rod I bent a long time ago. Good thing I didn't force the threads into the tie-rod when it started to bind up.

Bought 4 brand new Moog TREs. Should be good to go for awhile:chug:

Glad you made the right call

...Has the date been set for the MLK run?

..I'm trying to make plans for it now...:bounce:

I see your brother (or maybe you) posted some video (of us going down) from that notch I found near "better n sex" notch (never found that one, but we were really close according to the gps).

I was out at T-haven today with a buddy of mine and we found the better n sex notch...by accident. I took some dash cam video from my point and shoot camera.

How closer were we? I've only found it once (by accident too) and I went up it. We must have been close.. Unless my GPS was confused when I saved the coordinates.

~Mark

Pretty close I think, of course I couldn't tell ya where the other trail was that we ran in the video...it was in the general vicinity:p:

Back