For Sale - Second Gen explorer front winch bumper | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Second Gen explorer front winch bumper

I am selling a kit form winch bumper for the second gen explorer. It bolts to the factory frame mounts that get some reinforcements added. You will need to provide the mounting hardware which is grade 8 bolts. You will also need to provide a 34.5" long piece of 2 inch square tube. This is a weld together kit. If ordered between now and April 5 it will be $250 shipped in the USA. After that I will have to see what steel prices are but it will be more.

What you get:

20180326_141843 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

What will show up at your house:

20180326_163336 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

What the end product looks like:

20180214_135442 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

For more info see this thread.

Building a winch bumper for our 01 Explorer.

What's the price for these now, if you're still selling them? I can't imagine the price of steel being the same as it was a few yrs ago :p
They are $400 shipped in the USA unwelded and without hardware. You will need to provide the 2x2 square tube as well. The USPS discontinued the box I shipped with so once I am out of the supply of boxes I have then I will have to revisit pricing.

Man oh man that is a good price!! I’ve fit ranger bumpers to sport tracs before and now we daily drive a sport trac hmmmmm

Back