For Sale - Set of 4 31x10.5R15 Goodyear Duratrac Wranglers Plus 4 Wheels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Set of 4 31x10.5R15 Goodyear Duratrac Wranglers Plus 4 Wheels

Local pickup only please. I also work in Burr Ridge, Illinois, and can meet you around there if you like. $550 for EF members.

Copied from my Craigslist ad:

I am selling a set of 4 31x10.5R15 Goodyear Duratrac Wrangler tires. These are basically brand new. They have ~2,000 miles on them and when measured are 18/32 (.560) inches of tread depth, which is basically zero wear (~.5625) brand new. They were purchased new in 2012 and only used for a few months before I took the vehicle down for a complete restoration and offroad suspension overhaul. They were Roadforce balanced and were run at 40psi. I had zero vibrations at any speed. I did not have them long enough to need a spare for 5 tire rotation, but a brand new spare will cause no problems with any 4WD or AWD system due to the completely minimal amount of wear.

The wheels have no damage, but could use a cleaning and new coat of clear. Other than that, they are in great shape. They are 15x7, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, 70.5mm center bore, and I believe the stock backspacing is around 4.5 inches, but I can't measure it with the tire on. These will fit on Jeep Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, and Wranglers. They will also fit Rangers and Explorers. They came off of a 1998 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD.

I can be contacted via PM, email to L.Obermeyer@gmail.com or by cellphone at 928-550-8362

Back