silver rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

silver rims

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahh.... the ROH snypers... Explorer Express had this pic in another thread with them on a Mounty. i believe they are 17x8's

attachment.php

I want that hood

Any one know where to find cheap reams? please I need to do something with the stock rims. Anyone know a good site please post. Thanks.

BTW 97ExplorerV8AWD hoods are easy to find. do a search on yahoo or explorerexpress.

actually, the hoods are not easy to find. explorer express is the only place on earth that has aftermarket X hoods.

Well, here's mine on silver Cobra R's. But you've probably seen Cobra R's.
194666_33_full.jpg

Closeout Wheels From Explorer Express

We have a few sets of wheels that we are willing to let go for a discount price. Most of these are 17" painted silver. Give me a day to post some pictures.

By the way, we can have the cowl hood delivered to your door in 5 - 10 days!

How much $$$$ John, for the hood?

The cowl hood is $425 + $37. crate fee + shipping. The fit and finish of this hood is good. But it is a fiberglass part. It will require sanding, filling, prime & paint. Be sure to put that in your budget.

Attachments

• cowlhoodpicture1web.jpg
    cowlhoodpicture1web.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 230

Closeout Wheel Prices at Explorer Express

Here are the wheel pictures that I promised. These are discontinued and display models. All are in new condition.

Attachments

• raven by speedy wheels web.jpg
    raven by speedy wheels web.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 235

These DTM'S were test fit on a vehicle, but never used. They will only fit AWD/4WD.

Attachments

• dtm by team dynamicsweb.jpg
    dtm by team dynamicsweb.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 204

Let me know if you have any questions.

John V

Attachments

• bonurant american race web.jpg
    bonurant american race web.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 204

well i just dont have the money to spend on rims. gona stick with the stock rims. thx alot for all the help

Back