• Register Today It's free!

Sirius station preset disappeared

segel10

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
With the latest update, I can still save the Sirius stations to a preset button, but none of the preset buttons will display any preset information. Any idea of how to get the buttons to display what the preset is????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Folks were talking about this on FB..seems XM & Sirius have merged officially now & there are some glitches in their system.

I don't know if this is your problem, but sirius changed the station numbers last night. For example, Faction is no longer 28, its 41.

I don't know if this is your problem, but sirius changed the station numbers last night. For example, Faction is no longer 28, its 41.

What he said. Line up has changed. They have been announcing it on their stations for weeks.

Go to their web site and print a channel line up.

I know the line up has changed. But, when I add the new station to my favorites (Hot Button), they no longer show the station ID on the button. Also, they no longer identify what is playing and who the artist is for the music. This all happened with the new lineup.

Are there two different items being discussed here?

1) Today the channel lineup changed. initially my presets did not work for Sirius. But after second time starting the truck (plus maybe few navigation menus), all my presets auto-magically updated to new channels. Sweet!

2) On the 4 quadrant home screen, the station names would not show. This happened to me a couple times in the last couple days. Not sure if this is a MFT or Sirius issue because it only happened leading up to change... I am going to keep an eye on this.

Back