SOA questions

Limited Ex

Elite Lurker
Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Limited
I am currently running a 4" Superlift, but I want to do an SOA without getting a whole new lift. Question is, if I did an SOA and kept the front suspension the way it is, how much higher in the rear would it sit? If anyone has done this I would love to see the pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

uh... an soa is like 5" if you keep that and your 4" leaf springs youll have 9" of lift ant that would be bad if you only have 4" if front it would really sit like \\ intead of being level or with a slight rake... if however you do an soa and put the stock leafs back on youll only have a slight rake but not be starring only at the ground

I probably should have mentioned that, I do want to put stock springs in rather than keep the 4" ones in there now. I am just wondering if that would be overkill in the rear, making the front look stupid.....

Originally posted by TarHeel085
WELL you could get spacers in the front an that should make it even.

Exactly what I did, actually ran 4" in front and soa in the rear but I wanted it level so I popped in the f150 coil spacers
It will flex better this way too!

I have got the Warrior shackles in the rear, those would probably need to come out then wouldn't they, so it would be level with the front?

Back