Some 'free' Bronco II mods... (8 pics) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some 'free' Bronco II mods... (8 pics)

Well, Kris Guilbeaux, Michael, my brother, ok89 and I met up at the car show yesterday to see all the new rigs. All but ok89 got a little excited with truck talk and headed over to my house to get friendly with the sawzall. Kids, don't try this at home :nono:

Before...
Dead Link Removed

tailgate removed...
Dead Link Removed

interior gutted...
Dead Link Removed

fender trimming...
Dead Link Removed

oops...
Dead Link Removed

there goes the roof...
Dead Link Removed

all done!
Dead Link Removed

some cobra R's on a BII...
Dead Link Removed

More pics located at the Demon4x4.com site Demon4x4.com/Project/Pics.htm

We're planning on a mild lift of about 3-4", some cut and turned D35 TTB arms, extended radius arms, an 8.8 rear, 4.56 gears, lock-rite front and no-slip rear, RS9000's front, RS5000's rear, herculined interior, a cage and 33" procomp MT's. Maybe down the road is a 302 swap. Should be a pretty capable, low-cost rig, as a bunch of the parts are coming off of my explorer when I upgrade.

Thanks Kris and Michael for the help, it was definately fun!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh the truck talk was exciting but i had other things to do.

But what yall did looks like alot more fun than what i did :rolleyes:

This was a lot of fun... I was still tired yesterday from all this fun.

yep, I've seen that. I just love the early bronco grill on that thing. I'd do it too, but someone beat me to it :( I was actually thinking about adding a D44 front to it, since I already have most all of the parts needed to do the swap. (leftovers from the X). All I really need are some JD 3.5 coils and a EB D44 housing. I have all of the outers and everything. I'll have to think about it.

I really like how that little guy turned out. Looks good!

Back