stroker kits | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

stroker kits

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well they did the stroker kit in 2 days and i did get it done at cjs pony parts(way to many mustangs though i hate mustangs) i did beat the sh** out of my explorer i mean its just a explorer and i got money to spare so who cares

guys as soon as i get elite i will post pictures but there is aways a error when i try to become elite

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Uh oh X-Box, i think you're the "3rd" fastest now. We better watch out. His compression must be 13.5:1 to be putting those kinda numbers down. Good luck getting your engine to hold together.

985.0xplorer,

Never said they "didn't"...said it was "impressive".
I know first hand what's involved, so that's why I said it. It's a lot of work.

Also, I have more performance upgrades than you and barely made more Hp. Unless the Hp claim you made is an estimate at the flywheel. Without a blower, turbo, or NO2, putting down 350RWHP is a stretch.

Choppin',

Right now I'm one of the slowest X's because my motor is in the middle of a rebuild.
985.0xplorer put his in a gaurd rail so that makes you faster than him and I. ;)
When it's done ,around X-mas, 2nd fastest will be secure for awhile.

i will also call the bs flag on some of this thread. just like this board told me and my brother many years back. We need proof, a dyno vid with graph and some track videos would be nice. also as packing order of fastest goes i will stick with my brother as the first and you guys can fight over the rest of the spots but remember there are a lot of guys out there you do not know about.

you guys are fools. who gives a crap who has the 2nd or 3rd or even the fastest explorer known? its about the 1.5E59 fastest car known anyways, and the 1.4E35 fastest suv or truck known.

besides that since there is an easy way to determine who's is fastest (time slips) it shouldn't even be an issue for ya'll.

you don't hear us in the audio forum- "biggest lcd known", or "loudest explorer known"

choppin I got you now, I am now using a 100 shot and ran a 9.110 in the 1/8th last friday

Eat one expo. Really man, I was bs-ing. The guy got his engine stroked in a day, yea right. You don't know sarcasm. Get off you're power trip. I know there's faster out there. There's a reason I rarely post in the audio forum: I'm more concerned under the hood. Maybe later I'll focus on it.

Nice to hear Chris. Just picked up a Lunati cam and with the tax returns doing the stroke and AFR heads. Oh yea, I'll be sure to post dyno sheets/times slips for the hater(s).

Expo5.0,

"Fool" is in the eye of the beholder. Just because I care who has the fastest particular vehicle doesn't mean anyone else has to care. There are a few people on this board trying to be a little faster than the next guy. So it's a grudge race between us. No one else has to join in. What's wrong with that?

It's annoying when people claim things that aren't true. I have a dozen time slips and dyno pulls showing my power. I enjoy racing my truck. I put "known" to try to stir up so competition.

If you aren't interested in speed, roll on back to the audi forum, and keep your .02 to yourself.

Hey guys, I got AWD to spin a good 20ft today on wet roads :D Although this has nothing to do with the topic on hand, I love my 5.0!!!! :D

Ok, continue with your cat fight over who has the fastest. You know in the end I will beat you all ;) ;)

X-Box said:
Expo5.0,

It's annoying when people claim things that aren't true. I have a dozen time slips and dyno pulls showing my power. I enjoy racing my truck. I put "known" to try to stir up so competition.

If you aren't interested in speed, roll on back to the audi forum, and keep your .02 to yourself.

AMEN

I have a drawer of timeslips, no dynos yet.

don't piss me off

if i felt like spending more of my money on motor work you little players in the speed department (those who claim numbers like 3 and on) wouldnt' have a prayer despite my weight. do something real to your trucks.

also, never said i didn't care about speed. was just posting that your pissing contest (that i'm now caught up in) was stupid and foolish.

also, over in audio when people have questions we try our best to suggest things and help them to do what they need. at times tehre are arguments etc. i post over here and i get crap in response. i think its because very few people here know anythign and those that do like to keep it to themselves (not naming names). however, i've done my research extensively in the last few weeks and i do have some modifications i've posted about planned and some others that i have not. if i hadn't ever posted or asked for help here though, i would have been better off and wouldn't have originally started down the wrong track in many ways.

you guys are funny when you really get pissed. none of my comment where directed to the regulars here btw. fyi you can not come to any board no matter where you are claiming big things with no back up. that would be like my brother coming to this board 4 years ago and saying his truck went 9's with no pics, no dynos, no video just on the word of some one no one has meet before. you can not just give blind faith to radom jerks on the internet. oh ya and telling some one i spent a week building my brother truck to go nines with a 5,000 dollar buget and i pulled it off is BS.

a word of advice to you guys is keep it real and dont take this internet racing to serious. do things for your self to make your self happy and dont listen to the words of morons.

so have you started looking for a replacement explorer yet, 985.0xplorer?

nothing but he broke the blower so he has been running it NA for about a week untill the head unit comes back. you know it is his daily driver so i had to make a pipe at work to run it NA. soon the turbo will be on when my lincoln is done then he will not have problems breaking stuff.

i personally think subs and all that stuff are really dumb ... its just a waste of time money and wieght!

just my 2 cents

95offroadx said:
i personally think subs and all that stuff are really dumb ... its just a waste of time money and wieght!

just my 2 cents

And I personally think offroading and putting on huge ass tires is really dumb.. it's just a waste of money and weight!

Then again... that's why it's called opinions right? Your comment had no relation to this thread, so get out of it, thanks.

Yay for thread back from the dead. :)

How about this 985.0Explorer guy and his BS talk? Haven't heard from him in awhile.

Seems interesting that he all of a sudden wrecked it eh?

draft said:
How about this 985.0Explorer guy and his BS talk? Haven't heard from him in awhile.

I still have this sneaking suspicion that 95offroadx is the same guy or is in some way affiliated with him.

95offroadx said:
i heard that 985.0xplorer got his engine done at cj's pony parts, they do build ups on mustangs, i know that they have a 347 98 ranger. when i was over there the other day they had pictures of his explorer doing a nice burnout and the engine after they were done. they said that he beat the **** out of his truck though.

huskyfan23 said:
I still have this sneaking suspicion that 95offroadx is the same guy or is in some way affiliated with him.

hahahahahaahhahaahahhahaha doesn't he have a 94, 91, 95 and 96 explorer already? How are your burnouts with your stroker?

Back