• Register Today It's free!

Text messages

Mr. Blonde

Reaction score
City, State
Scottsdale
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 xlt
Texts don't show up. Read all I could and watched the Youtubes. Google Pixel phone. All permissions etc. allowed. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

screenshot of what you see? its the conversations box in the top right usually next to your profile, iirc. youre talking about PMs correct? ill send you a test pm

Not pm's. Reading text messages on the Ford explorer screen.

Not pm's. Reading text messages on the Ford explorer screen.
I haven't tried that yet. I always have any incoming text message read out to me.

Peter

I haven't tried that yet. I always have any incoming text message read out to me.

Peter
That would be fine but it doesn't even show any incoming texts.

That would be fine but it doesn't even show any incoming texts.
Do you use Android Auto? I get mine with Bluetooth but it's much better with AA.

Do you use Android Auto? I get mine with Bluetooth but it's much better with AA.
I have not tried it with Android Auto. I just didn't want to have to plug it in all the time but I will try it thanks for the suggestion.

Could the settings have an option to turn off notification of incoming messages?

Could the settings have an option to turn off notification of incoming messages?
All settings have been set to allow. I paired another Google Pixel 3 and same problem so maybe the phone is not compatible even though it is in my 2018.

Strange I use sms all the time with my pixel 5. It reads them and provides a long list of canned responses.
Check the Bluetooth permissions on the phone as well as in sync. They both have to allow for it to work.

Strange I use sms all the time with my pixel 5. It reads them and provides a long list of canned responses.
Check the Bluetooth permissions on the phone as well as in sync. They both have to allow for it to work.
Thanks. As far as I can tell everything is allow permission

Back